Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii U

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii U, the follow-up to the monstrously popular Nintendo Wii console, launched in North America on November 18th 2012.

nintendo wii u wishlist

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By mariokart64fan

this is a wish list of games i want for the wii u hopfully they come out ,

1-mariokart- i know itll come out but the question is it when

2- marioparty 10 -even with 9 still on the way , i want one for the wii u

3 -driver 6 still gotta get sf , but played renegade and i feel like the series has redeemed it self more then enough to warrant one on wii u

4 gta 5 --after all the rumors it better come . and i am getting bored of iv and liberty city as a whole,

5 -bully 2 Where the heck is that game

6 fzero -people say they want a wii version but heck no wait for a powerful console cause the gc version would be a good substitute for the wii version lol imagine how good this would look on the wii u fzero was one of nintendos most graphical hungry games to begin with , besides stunt race back on the snes or starfox snes

7 toca race driver 4 i dont like this grid game , grid was boring bring back toca that was actually playable

8 -duke nukem 3d 2 a true sequal to n64 version of duke with spit screen and all ,

9 the lion king - disney instead of making crap like kh should look into fully remaking the snes game of the same name give it movie like visuals so we can play it just like how the movie was actually played- heck give it to treyarche/activision im sure theyll do a better job , judging by how good quantum of solace played

10 top gear -no not a game based off the stupid tv show , for those who played the super nes back in 92-93 ish , would know what this game is , and it has not had a proper sequal since 3000 rally was similar but ---not as big in number of courses

11-saints row the third -port it over ill be happy ,

12 dead rising 3

13 resident evil true sequal possibly to the 3ds revolution game i wont mind , cause it is true to the series roots , keep 4 and 5s gameplay elements i want resident evil 1 again

14 this one is a long shot but rock n roll racing - seriously why hasnt some one made a game like it , -with old rock songs and such top down view etc

15- micro machines pool tables any one , they should make this and put weapons in it, such as ability to shoot pool balls etc at people using the environment by taping the touch screen

17 call of duty- i know i hated mw 2 and never bought bops but , this would work out perfectly with the wii u tablet, alot of games actually would

18 - last but not least the nintendo 64 version of goldeneye ----- remade come on rare give up , i think its time this game finally has its destiny on a better looking console - cause that goldeneye reloaded does nothing but worsten the wii versions name , and seriously we dont need another version of that one we need a proper remake or how about a sequal

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mariokart64fan

this is a wish list of games i want for the wii u hopfully they come out ,

1-mariokart- i know itll come out but the question is it when

2- marioparty 10 -even with 9 still on the way , i want one for the wii u

3 -driver 6 still gotta get sf , but played renegade and i feel like the series has redeemed it self more then enough to warrant one on wii u

4 gta 5 --after all the rumors it better come . and i am getting bored of iv and liberty city as a whole,

5 -bully 2 Where the heck is that game

6 fzero -people say they want a wii version but heck no wait for a powerful console cause the gc version would be a good substitute for the wii version lol imagine how good this would look on the wii u fzero was one of nintendos most graphical hungry games to begin with , besides stunt race back on the snes or starfox snes

7 toca race driver 4 i dont like this grid game , grid was boring bring back toca that was actually playable

8 -duke nukem 3d 2 a true sequal to n64 version of duke with spit screen and all ,

9 the lion king - disney instead of making crap like kh should look into fully remaking the snes game of the same name give it movie like visuals so we can play it just like how the movie was actually played- heck give it to treyarche/activision im sure theyll do a better job , judging by how good quantum of solace played

10 top gear -no not a game based off the stupid tv show , for those who played the super nes back in 92-93 ish , would know what this game is , and it has not had a proper sequal since 3000 rally was similar but ---not as big in number of courses

11-saints row the third -port it over ill be happy ,

12 dead rising 3

13 resident evil true sequal possibly to the 3ds revolution game i wont mind , cause it is true to the series roots , keep 4 and 5s gameplay elements i want resident evil 1 again

14 this one is a long shot but rock n roll racing - seriously why hasnt some one made a game like it , -with old rock songs and such top down view etc

15- micro machines pool tables any one , they should make this and put weapons in it, such as ability to shoot pool balls etc at people using the environment by taping the touch screen

17 call of duty- i know i hated mw 2 and never bought bops but , this would work out perfectly with the wii u tablet, alot of games actually would

18 - last but not least the nintendo 64 version of goldeneye ----- remade come on rare give up , i think its time this game finally has its destiny on a better looking console - cause that goldeneye reloaded does nothing but worsten the wii versions name , and seriously we dont need another version of that one we need a proper remake or how about a sequal

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

HD Zelda is all I'm looking forward to at this point. And seeing Nintendo getting more third party games that 360 and PS3 gets and not just crap "Wii Versions" of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46aa62043d1
    deactivated-5a46aa62043d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't buy Nintendo consoles for third party games, so the only thing that's on my "wish list" at the moment is Wind Waker HD.

RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RaikohBlade

I wish the Wii U wouldn't come out so soon, with graphics that are only marginally better than the Xbox 360/PS3.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By EuanDewar

The problem with this is it's such an accurate satire of a hardcore Nintendo fan I genuinely can't tell if it's trolling or not.

TehFlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By TehFlan

How would Call of Duty work better with the WiiU tablet?

Avatar image for runeseekermireille
    RuneseekerMireille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I need is a new Smash Bros., a new F-Zero, a new Monster Hunter, and the HD Zelda to justify a purchase of this system. If they release a new classic controller that looks alot like the Gamecube controller to play Smash Bros. with, the console would then be a must-buy.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mariokart64fan

lol wow only 2 people know how to stay on topic so far , whats wrong with the rest well

third poster is calling me out calling me a fanboy

4th poster already delt with by pm ,

5th poster ok on topic well 3rd poster , needs to stay on topic , , this is not about ps3 360 wii or any other platform if you wanna compare them create your own topic next time do your self a favor read the title , -it clearly says wishlist for wii u games/ideas

not a comparision thread

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Enigma777

@mariokart64fan said:

that said , give up , no one cares what you want

I think that same comment can be made towards you.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By WinterSnowblind

@mariokart64fan: This is nothing but assumptions. Sony have said they want to stick to a 10 year cycle with the PS3.. Microsoft have said no such thing. Both are rumoured to be revealing consoles soon.. we don't know if that's true or not, but you can't just say for sure that they won't.

"There's not much more they can do" is an argument that's been said every generation. Technology is rapidly evolving and we're constantly seeing games that look better and better.. why do you think we've reached the peak?

It's true that graphics shouldn't be the most important part of a game system, but the fact Nintendo are releasing a console on par with the PS3 and 360, when those systems are most likely at the end of their life spans is a pretty silly move by them. Better technology allows for much more advanced games and that's the number one reason why the Wii failed on a serious gaming level.. It wasn't technically able to do games like Grand Theft Auto 4, The Elder Scrolls or Deus Ex 3.. and they're about to repeat the same mistake. Maybe not as drastic this time, but if it receives nothing but a bunch of watered down ports, it's still not a very appealing gaming machine, is it?

RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RaikohBlade

@mariokart64fan: Maybe if you used proper English and punctuation, people would be more inclined to take you seriously. All of your posts are difficult to read and seem to have no real basis. Honestly, I didn't think I would see your type of poster here on Giant Bomb. Very unfortunate indeed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.