What would get you to buy a Wii U?

• 101 results
Posted by L33T_HAXOR (187 posts) 6 months, 16 days ago

What would get you to buy a Wii U? (236 votes)

Another big price drop. 32%
Option to buy without the game pad. 4%
More games in general. 36%
More games aimed at older audiences. 16%
More Nintendo franchise games 17%
More and better online stuff. 11%
Some amazing killer app that will come out of no where and blow your fucking mind!!! 14%
I own one already. 24%
I will never ever buy one, ever. 12%
Other. 11%

I've been thinking a bit lately about what would get me to buy the system... I know I'll get it eventually so I can keep up with Mario, Zelda, etc. But it took me 3-4 years before I got

the original Wii and it looks like it might take even longer for me to find a reason to buy

Wii U. At this point I think I'm waiting for another big price cut ($200ish) and I kind of wish Nintendo would put out some kind of more mature game that had the kind of impact that Goldeneye had back on the 64. What about you? What would get you over the fence?

#101 Posted by StillMNV (3 posts) -

Just some extra cash. With 2 Marios I want to play, plus Smash and Kart coming, that's really enough for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.