Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii U

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii U, the follow-up to the monstrously popular Nintendo Wii console, launched in North America on November 18th 2012.

Wii U Browser

njwolv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By njwolv

I just wanted to share some thoughts about the Wii U browser. It is pretty great! Being able to watch GB videos on my TV while going through the comments or just browing other websites, it's awesome. I just hit the download button and it works seemlessly. Hope other people are having a blast with all the Wii U features.

P.S. Also enjoying Mario 3D World and WWHD

Shaunage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 10

I use my Wii U for YouTube ten times as much as I use it for games.

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
    deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@shaunage said:

I use my Wii U for YouTube ten times as much as I use it for games.

Same, although the browser is frustratingly spotty for me, for whatever reason, when it comes to YouTube videos. It'll go through weeks or months where videos play perfectly fine through the browser, and then for a week or two it'll just randomly decide to give me "YouTube is not supported on this device" errors. Makes no sense. I'd use the YouTube app if it wasn't total garbage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5985ee6460d86
    deactivated-5985ee6460d86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Yeah it's awesome and I got my ps4 at launch n I have to admit the wiiu got it beat on the browser.

JBG4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

I watch my Giant Bomb vids using the browser... I really like it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.