Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii U

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii U, the follow-up to the monstrously popular Nintendo Wii console, launched in North America on November 18th 2012.

Wii U demo kiosk

wicked_wumpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By wicked_wumpus

So I was at my local Target and saw that they had a Wii U kiosk. I was excited to have my first experience with the Wii U but for some reason the only thing I could do was watch some game trailers. There was a "play the demo" button but it was grayed out for every single game on there.

Has anyone found a Wii U kiosk with playable games or are we just stuck with videos until we actually purchase the system?

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Wicked_Wumpus said:

So I was at my local Target and saw that they had a Wii U kiosk. I was excited to have my first experience with the Wii U but for some reason the only thing I could do was watch some game trailers. There was a "play the demo" button but it was grayed out for every single game on there.

Has anyone found a Wii U kiosk with playable games or are we just stuck with videos until we actually purchase the system?

They will let you play the Rayman game. 
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

Best Buy stores have Wii U kiosks with playable games.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Snail

I found one here in Portugal with a playable demo of Rayman Legends, and the console isn't out until the 30th, with Rayman Legends only due for release sometime in Q1 next year I think.

That game looks awesome.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By colourful_hippie

@MB said:

Best Buy stores have Wii U kiosks with playable games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.