Wii U photos.

#1 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
Link 

QUite a few sites are showing off these pictures 

What we saw with the bird appered to be a Tech demo. However I wonder if Nintendo can snatch away 360 and PS3 users  

The reason we got so confused is that our focus was not on the device but its CONTROLLER. This is whats in all the videos. It really does look a lot like a Wii. 
 The console its self was shown off the entire time. Most people *including me* did not notice the console part of it. 
*If this topic has been made and pictures shown delete this please* 

#2 Edited by Bismarck (430 posts) -

pictures like this?  
But to be real, Jeff posted a pic of the new SMB on his Twitter 
Edit: http://a.yfrog.com/img640/1378/b0tra.jpg from jeff

#3 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -

What is the scale of the console? Is it similar to the Wii?

#4 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

@Twitchey said:

I read it's about the same size as an Xbox 360.

#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

I was to focused on the Controller to notice the console. I thought it was  Wii. 

#6 Posted by Grumbel (910 posts) -
@Twitchey said:
Judging from the pictures and the size of the disc slot, it seems the same size as the Wii, maybe a bit thicker. but nothing close to PS3 or Xbox360.
#7 Posted by eroticfishcake (7783 posts) -

It looks very plain to be honest which seems kinda odd for Nintendo. Granted, it's the controller that caught everyone's attention but the console itself looks a bit like a portable DVD drive or something. Colour me intrigued.

#8 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
@Claude said:

@Twitchey said:

I read it's about the same size as an Xbox 360.

Judging by the console sitting under the TV in the gameplay pics, it seems to be Wii-esque in size. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.