Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii U

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii U, the follow-up to the monstrously popular Nintendo Wii console, launched in North America on November 18th 2012.

ZR Button Broken

gk128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gk128

So, while playing Lego City today my ZR button just stopped working properly. It doesn't have the same click as the ZL button anymore. I imagine this is because I am using ZR a lot thanks to Lego City, but now my gamepad is busted.

Has anyone else run into this? I assume Nintendo will cover it under warranty, but it's pretty lame.

Any suggestions on a fix that does not void the warranty?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

@gk128: I would just get a hold of Nintendo and ask for repair. Really curious how much it is to fix it.

gk128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jjor64: Since I bought it in December I would hope this is covered under the year warranty. Nintendo should hopefully cover the entire thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.