Remember this?

#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Where is it?

#2 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4690 posts) -
I guess they realised how stupid of a idea it was.
#3 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Maybe they're saving it for their next console generation. It was such a fantastic idea, shame to see it go to waste.

#4 Edited by Hizang (8532 posts) -
@Claude said:
"It was such a fantastic idea. "

Dude what?

#5 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Hizang said:
" @Claude said:
"It was such a fantastic idea. "

Dude what?

"
I was being sarcastic. It looked stupid as hell.
#6 Edited by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

Can't wait for it, eh Hizang? :P

Man, what a odd thing that was.

If it makes a return now I don't know,
but I wonder what in the world  it was supposed to be for.

#7 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Ah good, I thought you were one of those crazy people who thought this was the next step in gaming
#8 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -

I remember it only too well. Honestly, I'm not sure even Nintendo expected that thing to be some massive future gaming peripheral, it was just an interesting idea. I expected it to turn up in some semi-notable fitness game and then to disappear into the mists of time forever but it seems like not even that has happened yet. I guess there's still time, but how many Wii Fits can Nintendo really make?

#9 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

it sounded dumb then, still sounds dumb now...what the hell do they expect this thing to be used for?

#10 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I don't know where they thought that would be useful.

#11 Posted by fox01313 (5081 posts) -

Considering the past with Nintendo letting 3rd party put out a peripheral for 1-2 games, surprised that this hasn't popped up though considering that it was made by the mad musings of a silly person, I'm glad that it hasn't.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.