Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Franchise »

A series of first party Nintendo games released under the "Wii" title.

Welp, my Wii's Disc Drive is dying. Time to replace it.

WalkerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By WalkerD

The Wii may have a lackluster library, it may have a ridiculous controller, it may even fail out on me and require me to do regular maintenance on it, but I love mine to death. With all the modifications and personalization it's been through I can't let it end here. So in this topic, I vow to purchase a new Disc Drive for my Wii, and replace it myself. For the sheer pet project enjoyment the device has brought to me it's the least I can do. I'll frequently update this with the current status of the project and pictures once the time comes to pop open the badboy.

If you have any suggestions for me don't be afraid to comment or drop me line.

WalkerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WalkerD

The Wii may have a lackluster library, it may have a ridiculous controller, it may even fail out on me and require me to do regular maintenance on it, but I love mine to death. With all the modifications and personalization it's been through I can't let it end here. So in this topic, I vow to purchase a new Disc Drive for my Wii, and replace it myself. For the sheer pet project enjoyment the device has brought to me it's the least I can do. I'll frequently update this with the current status of the project and pictures once the time comes to pop open the badboy.

If you have any suggestions for me don't be afraid to comment or drop me line.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.