Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Do Wii owners own other systems?

• 63 results
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Al3xand3r

Feeling shame over something so trivial is just a tad extreme, don't you think?

fsavaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By fsavaget

Wii and PC

Shadow2K6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Shadow2K6

Pfft.  Only casuals just only own a Wii.  I got the PSWii60 combo =P.  Hardcore dude!!!!!!  xD

j0rdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By j0rdan

Im a Wiiowner and I have every other system too,  been a PC gamer for years, got a DS on USA launch, got a 360 on launch, got a PSP, got a Wii on launch and got a PS3 last saturday.

Strange really cos i dont play that many games.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Al3xand3r

Of course not, you have no money left to buy any... :P

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By oldschool

I had a NES and Master System.  I have a SNES and Mega Drive.  I have only a N64.  I have a Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox.  I have had all the Gameboy variations.  I have a DS and PSP.  I have a PC (iMac).  I have a Wii.

The 360 still scares me until the exorcism is completed.  The PS3 is still waiting for a price drop.

Anyone who does not get a Wii or a DS is just devoid of the ability to have fun.  The most iconic and brilliant games are available only on Nintendo consoles.  So contrary to some comments of fools owning a Wii, the opposite just may be true.  I have the luxury of a good income stream and have no issues with multiple consoles (I have 2 Wii - PAL and NTSC), but not everyone is in the same position.

If as Marzy put it, you are getting more than enough entertainment from one console, then there is no need for another.  I only want to get a PS3 and 360 for the games not available on the Wii, oh and none of them involve guns - more stuff like Disgaea or Blue Dragon.
    SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#57  Edited By SSbabel

Yeah i've got all 3 systems, prefer the PS3 by far over the others.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By get2sammyb

I own a Wii and PS3. So yes.

carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By carlthenimrod

I own a 360/PS3/Wii, but haven't touched the Wii for over a year. I will be dusting it off for Punchout though.

I think it has a lot to do with owning an HDTV. It's hard for me to go back to SD gaming.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By Jayge_

I don't think I count, since the Wii isn't anything close to my main console. The last time I touched it was about 4 months ago, after I realized that maybe 1 in 10 people could beat me online in SSBB and that I was probably killing a bunch of 8-year-olds' fun.

Gaius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Gaius

I have a WII, Xbox 360, PS3 and DS.

Akel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By Akel

I only got a wii(this gen). Including everything else I have a: PC, PS2, Gamegear, Gameboy, nintendo, n64.
    I'm poor and don't have that much time(I'm old), so the wii is pretty much enough. I'm not that bothered. It takes so friggin long to beat games anyway(currently playing Persona 3:Fes...and wow...it's been like 75 hours and i'm still not done with the main game...I've been playing for months O_O). And great games are still great games no matter how old they get so I don't mind weaker graphics as long as it's fun to play. If I had a choice (AND MONEY) I'd probably add a Ps3 to go along with my Wii.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Al3xand3r

You're old and don't have much time? Can you write that PS2 and its games to me in your will?

Edit: maybe that N64 too?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.