Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Download Mii's into your DS

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

A new feature has been found in the Mii channel, allowing select DS games to download Miis to the handheld for use in games.

So far, the only game on retail to use this feature is Aruite Wakaru SeikatsuRhythm DS ( Personal Trainer: Walking), a Japanese title that comes with a free Pedometer :/

You can unlock the feature on the Mii Channel right now by pressing A, B, 1, and then holding 2, a new 'connect to DS' button will show, and remain. This video below demonstrates how it works.

I wonder how else this functionality will be utilized, what are your thoughts? it would be cool to have Mii's residing permanently in a DSi ready for use I would think. Anyway, other games to use this feature will be Square-Enix's Wii & DS crossover Crystal Chronicles title, and presumably the Warioware Micro-game creator.

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

OMG I CAN HAZ MAH MII ON MAH DS???? THATS THE FEATURE I VE BEEN WANTING FOR LIKE EVARR1!!!111!11
    THANKS NINTENDO THANKS FOR BRINGING TEH REVOLUTION TO TEH HANDLELS =)

I hate you Nintendo!!!

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Emilio

Hmmm... Well that's interesting.
    I wonder if there are hidden things in the other Wii channels.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By oldschool

Solid, were you molested by a moustached Italian plumber?  Did a pink ball suck you in and spit you out?  Or perhaps you had a bad sexual experience with a Nintendo handheld?  

On topic, sounds interesting and it must have a purpose.  I don't know however whether that purpose would be all that worthwhile.  Wait and see I guess.  I do look forward to what S-E gets up to with it as I will definitely be getting the Crystal Chronicles games.
    Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

None of those because i manage to not let  nintendo fuck me!!
    unlike you nintendo system owners.

you get raped everytime you  throw money at em

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By oldschool

Solid, don't knock  sex with Nintendo until you truly have experienced.  Tantric Nintendo sex is unlike no other :P it will blow your mind.  Clearly, you are doing it all wrong, or just simply still a virgin :)

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I'm happy for this. I want Mii's to be a recurring thing from now on for Nintendo. All they need to do is make them a tad more customizable.

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By albedos_shadow

Whoop-dee-fricking-doo.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BestUsernameEver

Oh my god, FINALLY MIIS ARE ON THE DS. I have waited since the Wii came out to tote around my Mii everywhere I go! I loved the miis on my wiis, but now my miis on my ds?!!! Unheard of, thank you Jesus that is Nintendo!

chazer127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chazer127

I lost intreast with the mii channal LOOOOOONG ago, but I have to admit this is quite neat

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By Linkyshinks
    chazer127 said:
    "I lost intreast with the mii channal LOOOOOONG ago, but I have to admit this is quite neat"

Same here, no big deal but welcome all the same. I reckon you will be able to send yours to other DS's, Maybe the DSi will have it's own Mii Plaza to store them ready for use in games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.