Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Everybody is getting the Nintendo Revolution, except Americans.

• 158 results
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#151  Edited By oldschool
    @Milkman said:
    " How the hell does a thread about a black fucking Wii go on for 150 posts? You people are ridiculous. "
    Because idiots who are ignorant to the joy that is the Wii keep posting on it ....... duh.
    Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#152  Edited By Griddler

I must have a black Wii.

Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#153  Edited By Synthballs

I have a white Wii and I gotta say, colour doesn't make a huge difference. I mean, they all still do the same thing. Only huge difference being that they will see the dust on a black wii alot more then on my white on.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By oldschool
    @Synthballs said:
    " I have a white Wii and I gotta say, colour doesn't make a huge difference. I mean, they all still do the same thing. Only huge difference being that they will see the dust on a black wii alot more then on my white on. "
    It's lucky I have a white 360 for the same reason.  I can't remember the last time I turned it on  ^-^  I need Forza 3.
    Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#155  Edited By Synthballs
    @oldschool: I played the Forza 3 Demo. It is ownage. Also on the list to get.

Although, I didn't get a "white" console for a lack of dirt. I like a clean console anyway haha. It's really hard not to be racist in a thread like this.
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By oldschool
    @Synthballs said:
    " @oldschool: I played the Forza 3 Demo. It is ownage. Also on the list to get.  Although, I didn't get a "white" console for a lack of dirt. I like a clean console anyway haha. It's really hard not to be racist in a thread like this. "
    It is hard not to say, "once you go black, you won't go back"  or "support white pride"  ^-^ 

I do give the consoles a wipe down every so often, and the Wii has much less bulk, so it gets less dust.
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#157  Edited By Shadow

Black paint and blue LED lights isn't exactly the most complicated mod anyone's made to a Wii.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#158  Edited By Al3xand3r

Eh, all Wiis have blue led lights. I wish mine was black with red leds to match my PC :[

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.