Expressing my Xenophobia (Video includes unboxing)

#1 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -

Given that the world is not full of Americans like myself, it should be no surprise why this world of ours is so screwed up.  With that being said, I ordered a Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade fight stick.  I have plans on getting the game in addition to reviewing the arcade stick.  That being said, enjoy my video.

#2 Edited by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

you bought a crap game congrats!

#3 Posted by Kibblez (702 posts) -
@DuhQbnSiLo said:
" you bought a crap game congrats! "
:!
#4 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -

You sound like just as much of a douche as I thought you would, best buddy.

#5 Posted by JJOR64 (18990 posts) -

To bad MadCatz isn't making TE sticks for the Wii, but I guess these SE sticks are supposed to be better then the SE sticks on the 360/PS3.  I just hope the online for this game isn't laggy.

Oh yeah, GET HYPE!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

That thing looks rad tastic. I wish had one of those Neo Geo sticks, though.

#7 Edited by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@DuhQbnSiLo said:

Hahahaha yeah sure...

Anyway Youtube is really slow for me, it will probably take a good 10 minutes to charge.
#8 Posted by JJOR64 (18990 posts) -
@DuhQbnSiLo said:

#9 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -
@JJOR64: For the love of god, stop posting that image it's starting to irritate me, surely you have at least 1 other facepalm picture.
#10 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

Too expensive for me (and I'm not an arcade stick guy, I'd rather have a 6-face-buttons pad for such games, with a good Saturn-like d-pad), but congrats, it looks pretty good quality (let us know after use, how the buttons and stick perform). And how heavy it is, it seems too light?

Lol @ the troll, it's not even a game you bought >_>

#11 Posted by Driadon (2998 posts) -

A xenophobic anime fan? wat?

#12 Posted by HypoXenophobia (1045 posts) -

I felt drawn to this topic by a mysterious force ...

#13 Posted by ApertureSilence (1156 posts) -

Some of my best friends are French. What is your problem?

#14 Posted by JJOR64 (18990 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson said:
" @JJOR64: For the love of god, stop posting that image it's starting to irritate me, surely you have at least 1 other facepalm picture. "

#15 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

Sorry im not much of troll, but this game does suck....i couldn't hold myself.... the title pulled me in

#16 Posted by JJOR64 (18990 posts) -
@DuhQbnSiLo: Have you played the game to see if it does suck?
#17 Posted by AjayRaz (12427 posts) -
@JJOR64: hahaha, nice. 
#18 Edited by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@DuhQbnSiLo said:

" Sorry im not much of troll, but this game does suck....i couldn't hold myself.... the title pulled me in "

Sure i'll bite, argument. Why does this game suck?

I have the Japanese version of it so go ahead.

On topic: Looks like the chord is a lot longer then the Hori-stick i have. edit: Perhaps not, it is about 40-50cm on the Hori stick.
#19 Posted by torus (1097 posts) -

That being said.

#20 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -
@Rallier said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:

" Sorry im not much of troll, but this game does suck....i couldn't hold myself.... the title pulled me in "

Sure i'll bite, argument. Why does this game suck?  I have the Japanese version of it so go ahead.  On topic: Looks like the chord is a lot longer then the Hori-stick i have. edit: Perhaps not, it is about 40-50cm on the Hori stick. "
im not trolling so if you like it go ahead, i think its crap, lets end it there
#21 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@DuhQbnSiLo said:
" @Rallier said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:

Sure i'll bite, argument. Why does this game suck?  I have the Japanese version of it so go ahead.  On topic: Looks like the chord is a lot longer then the Hori-stick i have. edit: Perhaps not, it is about 40-50cm on the Hori stick. "
im not trolling so if you like it go ahead, i think its crap, lets end it there "
I'm fine with you not liking it but you can't say something is crap and not give a explanation why you think it is crap.
#22 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

And again, this guy didn't buy a game, yet, but an arcade stick, so it's all off topic trolling in the first place...

#23 Posted by Bellum (2944 posts) -
@Rallier said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:
" @Rallier said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:

im not trolling so if you like it go ahead, i think its crap, lets end it there "
I'm fine with you not liking it but you can't say something is crap and not give a explanation why you think it is crap. "

You don't think so? :P
#24 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -
@Rallier said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:
" @Rallier said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:

I'm fine with you not liking it but you can't say something is crap and not give a explanation why you think it is crap. "
not of fan of Tasunoko and it feels like Capcom is just milking there series now with little effort....
#25 Posted by Binman88 (3687 posts) -
@Rallier said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:
" @Rallier said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:

Sure you can. I'm gonna express my opinion and say this video is crap, but I'm not gonna give an explanation why.
#26 Edited by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@DuhQbnSiLo: Haaa well that is something quite different and is a point of view that I can understand if you have not played the game. Having played the game I see it more as a homage to both Capcom and Tatsunoko, it is a really solid fighter and has a distinct feel to it. None of the characters feel neglected and there are no characters that feel identical and the cast offers a broad spectrum of play styles.
#27 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson said:
" You sound like just as much of a douche as I thought you would, best buddy. "
#28 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
" @Emandudeguyperson said:
"
High five! *Holds hand up in the air*
#29 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson said:

Same to you.

@DuhQbnSiLo said:

If you can name which game I bought, I'll buy you a cookie.

@JJOR64 said:
" To bad MadCatz isn't making TE sticks for the Wii, but I guess these SE sticks are supposed to be better then the SE sticks on the 360/PS3.  I just hope the online for this game isn't laggy. Oh yeah, GET HYPE!!!!!!! "

Depends more on the Netcode over anything else.

@Emilio said:
" That thing looks rad tastic. I wish had one of those Neo Geo sticks, though. "

I haven't played around with it yet.  I will get to it. 

@Al3xand3r said:
" Too expensive for me (and I'm not an arcade stick guy, I'd rather have a 6-face-buttons pad for such games, with a good Saturn-like d-pad), but congrats, it looks pretty good quality (let us know after use, how the buttons and stick perform). And how heavy it is, it seems too light?Lol @ the troll, it's not even a game you bought >_> "

I initially got into Arcade sticks because my friends complained about my controllers for the Dreamcast.  Since the Dreamcast had a plethora of fighting games, it seemed to make sense buy two for the multiplayer fighting games.

So far, it is pretty light.  According to UPS, the package is about 6.6 pounds ( About 3.0 Kilograms). That happens to be the package not, the arcade stick.  The package included one game(with box), some air cushioning wrap, and the arcade stick.  Although the majority of the weight is probably the Arcade stick anyways.  I'll give you a more accurate measurement later.

@Driadon said:
" A xenophobic anime fan? wat? "

If I was wapanese, it would make since.  Since I am not, we still conclude this as the following.  WTF!?

@MurderByDeath said:
" Some of my best friends are French. What is your problem? "

My sarcasm isn't detectable?
#30 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson said:
" @trophyhunter said:
"
High five! *Holds hand up in the air* "
C'mon trophyhunter don't leave me hanging dawg!
#31 Edited by Bucketdeth (8011 posts) -

Videos like this make me want to leave Giantbomb. 

***Also sounds like you have 2 buckets of snots and spit in your mouth as you talk***

#32 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson said:
" @trophyhunter said:
"
High five! *Holds hand up in the air* "
C'mon trophyhunter don't leave me hanging dawg! "
....Fist bump?

Fuck it.
#33 Edited by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -
@Bucketdeth: Boom pow! Owned!

Fist bump?
#34 Posted by cstrang (2381 posts) -

You don't need all those stupid fucking text pop-ins.  Goddamn it.   If the crew put half of the number of text pop-ins in their videos as you did in this one, I would leave this site and never come back.  Ever.

...Fuck!

#35 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
@Bucketdeth said:
" Videos like this make me want to leave Giantbomb.  ***Also sounds like you have 2 buckets of snots and spit in your mouth as you talk*** "

Obviously French Canadian.

@Emandudeguyperson said:
" @Bucketdeth: Boom pow! Owned!  Fist bump? "

Or would you like hump bump?

@cstrang said:
" You don't need all those stupid fucking text pop-ins.  Goddamn it.   If the crew put half of the number of text pop-ins in their videos as you did in this one, I would leave this site and never come back.  Ever.  ...Fuck! "

You mean you are here for the videos?
#36 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -
@Godwind: Hoho, accusing me of homosexuality, how original.
#37 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson said:
" @Godwind: Hoho, accusing me of homosexuality, how original. "
Who ever said I was accusing you of homosexuality?  I was wondering if you wanted to provide others sexual pleasures.
#38 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -
@Godwind said:
Who ever said I was accusing you of homosexuality?  I was wondering if you wanted to provide others sexual pleasures. "
You suck, I'm going to get you banned one way or another.
#39 Edited by cstrang (2381 posts) -
@Godwind: No, I'm here for the scintillating forum discussion.
#40 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson said:
" @Godwind said:
Who ever said I was accusing you of homosexuality?  I was wondering if you wanted to provide others sexual pleasures. "
You suck, I'm going to get you banned one way or another. "
Good luck at your attempts.

@cstrang said:
" @Godwind: No, I'm here for the scintillating forum discussion. "

Certainly they are.  Hahaha.
#41 Posted by pwnasaurus (1286 posts) -

based upon the fact that you have a strange hate for the french i guess for all the shit the french have done to you? also i'm not french... also your avitar reflects yourself meaning you probably get turned on by weird cartoons and you are a big douche i hate you.
#42 Edited by Coombs (3449 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson said:

" @Godwind said:

You suck, I'm going to get you banned one way or another. "
Gonna use your flag button till you get locked out until tomorrow?   Again.
Please do, Then we can all express our joy that you are gone for the day.
Just like yesterday.  If you could Unlock One Thread....
#43 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
@Godwind said:

Same to you.

Oh god, Eman sounds like a douche. If you look through his videos he strategically positions the camera so you never see his face. What a fucking bitch.
#44 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
@Vinchenzo: 
That is what Eman does all, the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.