Final Fantasy IV: The After Years

#1 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -
Official website launched with quite a bit of content. I can't really embed any of it but there are screenshots, information, the works.

It seems like it will offer great fan service, much like CAPCOM's Mega Man 9.

Oh yeah, it's a WIiWare game, and might be episodic (gah, rip off) :)
#2 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

No, its just a port of the cell phone game, so i really doubt any episodic content. I cant say im all that interested, but im glad this sort of thing is being done

#3 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Well, I don't have much interest in this, but it seems like an interesting effort. And it is for everyone's favorite system, WiiWare.

#4 Posted by Eder (393 posts) -

Nice, when does this come out? Oh and this would be my first wiiware game for sure

#5 Posted by Steve_C (1750 posts) -
AgentJ said:
"No, its just a port of the cell phone game, so i really doubt any episodic content. I cant say im all that interested, but im glad this sort of thing is being done"
The cell phone game itself was episodic, though i think they've all been released now. I'm sure this will just bundle everything together.

I am kinda interested in the game. I did enjoy FF IV even playing it many years after it came out, but the story didn't grab me that much. It's something i want to check out at some point, though i imagine that won't be for ages.
#6 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
Steve_C said:
"AgentJ said:
"No, its just a port of the cell phone game, so i really doubt any episodic content. I cant say im all that interested, but im glad this sort of thing is being done"
The cell phone game itself was episodic, though i think they've all been released now. I'm sure this will just bundle everything together.I am kinda interested in the game. I did enjoy FF IV even playing it many years after it came out, but the story didn't grab me that much. It's something i want to check out at some point, though i imagine that won't be for ages."
Looking back, i guess i didnt say what I meant very clearly. 
#7 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

I'll get it.

#8 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

i thought it was comming to psn and xbla? that sucks if it doesn't.

#9 Posted by TobyD81 (1227 posts) -

Whatever, I'm all about more FF4.

#10 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.