Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Hardcore Wii games...

• 61 results
    Prominence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Prominence

Muramasa and Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon.

Everyone buy Fragile right now and support XSeed.  :D

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By oldschool
    @Prominence said:
    " Muramasa and Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon.  Everyone buy Fragile right now and support XSeed.  :D "
    I just bought Monster Hunter Tri, to support Capcom, but I will support XSeed on this one soon enough.
    Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By Emilio
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @Willy105 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @Meowayne said:
    "
      "
    Haha, I probably should have mentioned I already own a Wii and am trading it in, so I have all the casual games I want (Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Mario Kart etc.) "
    Umm...how are those casual? If you think those games are casual, you ain't seen nothing yet! "
    I knew someone would say that >__< I have nothing against casual games. And I count them as casual because anyone can play them and have fun. "
    Anyone can play any game and have fun, therefore every game is a casual game. 

Sin & Punishment 2, my man.
    Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

#54  Edited By Danteveli

Get House of the Dead Overkill. Its great rail shooter

Supermarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Supermarius

what about Phantom Brave: We Meet Again ? Sure its a port of the ps2, but they upped the resolution on all the art assets and it looks way sharper in component than any nis game before it. Also it has a new bonus missions thing that isnt great, but gives you alot of awesome bonus characters you can roll into a new game plus.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By oldschool
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    "Also, if anyone here in Australia could help me find a copy of Muramasa: The Demon Blade that would be awesome. "
    Okay, up to date info for you. 

I went to JB Hi-Fi in Hobart 2 days ago.  They had multiple copies still and the price was $65.  I would ring around you JB Hi-Fi stores until you find the nearest one that still has one, or, try asking your local store if it is possible to get a stock transfer from another store.  That is assuming you are still interested.  Hope that helps.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    @Rallier said:
     The story is abysmal which was the kiss of death for me. 
    I feel like you missed the point, broski.
    RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By RichardLOlson

The words "Wii" and "Hardcore" rarely go together in the same sentence.  But I will say they are trying....barely, but trying none the less.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    @RichardLOlson said:
    " The words "Wii" and "Hardcore" rarely go together in the same sentence.  But I will say they are trying....barely, but trying none the less. "
    Also, you have to admit that while it may seemingly be slight, they are getting better, eh? I mean, let's look back to the first 2 years of the Wii. What do we find? I'll tell you what we find. Escape from Bug Fucking Island. I recommend you read my review of that. I remember it being pretty humorous.
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By Ryax
    @RichardLOlson said:
    " The words "Wii" and "Hardcore" rarely go together in the same sentence.  But I will say they are trying....barely, but trying none the less. "
    i thought the exact same thing. i thought "Hardcore? Wii? what the hell is this? thats the most contradictory sentence in human history!"
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#61  Edited By Hailinel
    @Emilio said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @Willy105 said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @Meowayne said:
    "
      "
    Haha, I probably should have mentioned I already own a Wii and am trading it in, so I have all the casual games I want (Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Mario Kart etc.) "
    Umm...how are those casual? If you think those games are casual, you ain't seen nothing yet! "
    I knew someone would say that >__< I have nothing against casual games. And I count them as casual because anyone can play them and have fun. "
    Anyone can play any game and have fun, therefore every game is a casual game.  Sin & Punishment 2, my man. "
    Fire Emblem:  Radiant Dawn is the most casual game in the history of man.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.