Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Help: Channel page and Home menu has a mind of its own..

Xs1nX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Xs1nX

Having a strange issue with my Wii as of late in that when its left idle on the Channel screen for a period of time it will ether move to the next channel page(or pages if left long enugh) or bring up the Home menu on its own. Doesn't seem to exhibit any such phantom behaviour when actually playing a game though.  I have tested with the Wiimote completely dead (removed battery's) for about 30 minutes and nothing weird happened. So whatever is going on it seems to be at random times when the Wiimote is on. 

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emilio
    @Xs1nX:  
    I'm guessing your controller is busted?
    Xs1nX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Xs1nX
    @Emilio:  Im not sure what it is as since I posted this I have put in a fair few hours on CODBLOPS and Goldeneye with no phantom inputs at all. Weird indeed.. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.