I'm out

#1 Posted by weavminas (84 posts) -

I've had my Wii for about 4 years now and I'm done. I enjoyed the games and I must admit I got my money's worth. With over 400 hours between Smash Bros. Braw. RE 4, and Boom Blox alone I have had my fill. I like to think that I will jump on board with the Wii U cause HD is awesome but I may be done with Nintendo. I understand and respect the business model, but I don't agree with it.  I know I forfeited my save data and purchased content from the shop and while I'm not mad, I am dissatisfied.  
I'm keeping my copy of Fire Emblem for nostagia and in case I ever want to play again, I'll visit my mother more often but I know that won't happen.  
 
Feel free to harass me in 2015 when I buy a Wii U to play Pikmin.

#2 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

Nintendo still runs their company udner the impression that no matter what, they will sell in America. I think people are catching on to this tactic with the economic problems we are facing and Nintendo will need to step up their game in order to see a future in the gaming industry. Mario has been going on for a while and resting their funds on 1st party projects will only take them so far. Soon even kids wont see Mario as anything more than a gaming oldie.

I just want another publisher to jump into the real gaming market that competes with Sony and Microsoft so theres essentially a 3 sided console war going on. Nintendo has not been in that triangle for a while do to their inability to understand the internet and half-assed consoles.

#3 Posted by EuanDewar (4929 posts) -

I knew the Wii was over when Claude said he was out. Forgot declining sales and all that shit, Claude's word was the final nail in that coffin.

#4 Edited by Unchained (1081 posts) -

I feel you. I haven't played a Nintendo system in almost 2 years now. I own a Wii, and a DS.

I realized about two years ago that Nintendo machines just aren't "for me" any longer. I'm 32, and I prefer to play games that are a little more cerebral and have strong narratives. Zelda and Mario, while they played a huge role in my childhood, just don't capture my imagination or fun receptors like they used to about 20 years ago. It was a sobering realization, and kind of sad, but it's true. I tend to prefer strategy games or wrpgs, or M-rated games simply because they resonate with me much more.

I'll pick up a Wii U, I'm sure. I'm expecting the 3rd party support to be stronger than it has been in the last 2 generations. Wishful thinking, but still. Also, I like buying the latest gaming hardware.

#5 Posted by CornBREDX (5298 posts) -

I was done with WII when I got it. Don't get me wrong, I loved nintendo as a kid, and nostalgically it gives me that kind of fix, but as a modern console it has never had much to appeal to me. This whole motion control thing kills it for me (i know you can get a regular controller; that's not my point) but ultimately there's just not enough interesting newer games. There never really has been.

#6 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

@EuanDewar said:

I knew the Wii was over when Claude said he was out. Forgot declining sales and all that shit, Claude's word was the final nail in that coffin.

I've been yearning for some Wii, but Skyward Sword seems to be it.

But there again, there's quite a few I haven't played. Booty call maybe.

#7 Posted by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

@Claude said:

@EuanDewar said:

I knew the Wii was over when Claude said he was out. Forgot declining sales and all that shit, Claude's word was the final nail in that coffin.

I've been yearning for some Wii, but Skyward Sword seems to be it.

But there again, there's quite a few I haven't played. Booty call maybe.

Don't forget Kirby and Rhythm heaven Wii too.

Personally I will get Mario Party 9 and maybe those RPGs that haven't made it NA yet.

Oh and Fortune Street, seems kinda fun.

#8 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

@Kjellm87 said:

@Claude said:

@EuanDewar said:

I knew the Wii was over when Claude said he was out. Forgot declining sales and all that shit, Claude's word was the final nail in that coffin.

I've been yearning for some Wii, but Skyward Sword seems to be it.

But there again, there's quite a few I haven't played. Booty call maybe.

Don't forget Kirby and Rhythm heaven Wii too.

Personally I will get Mario Party 9 and maybe those RPGs that haven't made it NA yet.

Oh and Fortune Street, seems kinda fun.

Don't shoot me, but I haven't played Kirby's Epic Yarn. The horror of not played is deep in this one.

#9 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

"My Wii is just collecting dust" 
 
People say that like it's the Wii's fault. You choose to ignore it; the Wii does not ignore you. It collects dust because it is an electronic device, and it is not played because you choose to not play it. 
 
Mines is doing well. It's been getting some Wario World and Cursed Mountain lovin', and still using Netflix (even though I can stream it HD with a Roku, but that thing kind of sucks, and the HD is ok I guess). 
 
I mean, what, you had 4 Wii games? Didn't you rent anything or borrow from friends? Oh wait, most people's friends only have a PS3 or 360, and would be ashamed if they were caught waggling a video game controller... my bad. 
 
P.S. 
Blueberry Crunch.

#10 Posted by weavminas (84 posts) -
@Emilio: I had more games, they just didn't get enough play to be worth remembering for me. Overlord Dark Legend was a supposed to be a Pikmin substitute, but failed to be fun. The Force Unleashed was fine but didn't have any replay value for me. Then there were some family games, Super Sluggers, Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort, Mario Kart, and Sega All-Stars Tennis, but those are my little brothers games.  Not to mention the Virtual console games I 'owned' for a short time.
 
The Wii and Nintendo didn't screw me over or fail me, I'm just past that point in video games. Many games that I loved don't hold up to current standards so instead of forcing myself to replay them and ruin the memory, I keep the jewel case and sometimes it brings a smile to my face. MediEvil's awkward camera, The Legend of Dragoon's slow slow opening chapter, and my beloved memories of Sonic 1-Knuckles. Even more modern games get left behind. The Assassin's creed games are incredible, but I don't want to replay them knowing that a new story will be out this holiday.  
 
I don't mean to troll the Wii. This is more of a lament for a good friendship that ran it's course and has ended.  
#11 Posted by Matoya (416 posts) -

I dont understand the "Gathering dust" argument. Unless you're dancing with it every day, things collect dust even when they're in use

#12 Posted by DetectiveSpecial (466 posts) -
@Matoya: It's an idiom, and infers meaning outside of relevance. Like "break a leg".
#13 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2908 posts) -
@weavminas: Didn't you play Mario Galaxy? New Super Mario Brothers Wii was great too. I don't play my Wii often unless it's to play those or Mega Man 9, which I would have bought for PS3 if I'd had one at the time.
#14 Posted by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -
@Unchained said:
I'll pick up a Wii U, I'm sure. I'm expecting the 3rd party support to be stronger than it has been in the last 2 generations. Wishful thinking, but still. Also, I like buying the latest gaming hardware.
While I've been out of the Nintendo "loop" for a while, all I've seen in the 3rd party markets for the two has been shovelware (and lots of it).
#15 Posted by jacksmedulla (279 posts) -

 I was never in.

#16 Posted by TorMasturba (1094 posts) -

@Matoya said:

I dont understand the "Gathering dust" argument. Unless you're dancing with it every day, things collect dust even when they're in use

I know right, it's been said before but, some more obvious than others, the new Xbox 360 S model and the old original PS3 models, shiny equals gross smudge marks and a highly visible dust collection to be proud-ish of.

#17 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

Between the virtual console and the other releases I'm more than satisfied with the Wii. Unless you own only one system (poor you) it's not a problem.

#18 Posted by laserbolts (5322 posts) -

I was out within the first week I owned one. Bought twilight princess for it and the whole time was wishing I had just bought it for gamecube. Motion controls are just not for me I guess.

#19 Posted by Mikewrestler5 (602 posts) -

I haven't turned my Wii on in years.  It's a great dust collector, though.

#20 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

@EuanDewar said:

I knew the Wii was over when Claude said he was out. Forgot declining sales and all that shit, Claude's word was the final nail in that coffin.

This.

#21 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

The Wii is done when Skyward Sword comes out!

#22 Posted by august (3846 posts) -

@Matoya said:

I dont understand the "Gathering dust" argument. Unless you're dancing with it every day, things collect dust even when they're in use

It's not an argument.

#23 Posted by Matoya (416 posts) -
@august said:

@Matoya said:

I dont understand the "Gathering dust" argument. Unless you're dancing with it every day, things collect dust even when they're in use

It's not an argument.

What about the people who say "The <Console> is better because my Wii is just in the corner/closet gathering dust"? 
#24 Posted by weavminas (84 posts) -
@SuperfluousMoniker:  Yeah, my brother owned those games and I played them when I would visit. Galaxies didn't really grab me hard enough to play it instead of other games, and New Super Mario was only fun when my brother, sister, and myself were running around killing each other. I only listed some of the games that I owned and enjoyed. I don't have the strong nostalgia for Mario or Zelda and without that, any product Nintendo launches doesn't seem worth it for my limited money. 
#25 Posted by rmanthorp (3949 posts) -

NINTENDO4LYFE

WOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOO!

Moderator
#26 Posted by Random88 (284 posts) -

I haven't played my wii in ages.  Last year the only game I bought was No More Heroes 2.  I haven't bought any games this year but it looks like the only ones I'll buy this year will be Xenoblade and Skyward Sword.

#27 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2220 posts) -

It's hard to motivate myself to play the Wii. Sometimes I store it back in its box and back in the wardrobe and only since Donkey Kong Country Returns have I played it even though I haven't been motivated to beat it. Apart from the 480p resolution the only other thing that deters me is simply the remote and nun chuck, I've never been a fan and have had to tolerate it.

#28 Posted by buft (3317 posts) -

I hear that, i got my Wii early in its life cycle, barely a year passed and all i was seeing was promises of better first party games to support all the third party crap so i sold it, i didnt learn my lesson, bought a 3DS and although im fairly happy with it the online services and lack of really great quality third party titles outside of japan have convinced me not to buy a wii U( dont quote me in future, i'm weak) i just dont want the headache of not being able to get really good games because publishers don't want to take chances in my continent.

#29 Posted by project343 (2827 posts) -
@Emilio: You have to work to find a use for the Wii--that's the problem. For most people, the PS3/360/PC are their "homebase" that they can't wait to come home to. Very different.
#30 Posted by coonana (91 posts) -

Nintendo is an interesting company. They are still so brilliantly good at capturing fun, whatever software they push, however they have brought on lingering problems since the N64 that have ballooned into problems that push away too many modern gamers. Many Nintendo fans are part of those modern gamers now.  
 
There is only so many generations you can go through now with lacking online interaction and improper digital distribution. Mario, Zelda, and Metroid will always be top notch. LoZ: SS looks like my most anticipated game. Some smaller franchises are still handled great like Pikmin, but F-Zero is non-existant, Wario is under utilized, Ice Climbers is perfect digital distribution, Pokemon on consoles could be a phenomenon instead of a footenote, Pilotwings was a joke in terms of content (3D was well done and thats it), and the list goes on. 
 
There are so many franchises waiting to be steller, but Nintendo's oldschool rigid Japanese style is a double edged sword. Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe need their own development teams that release significant games (not small time releases).

#31 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Wii is for jerks.

#32 Posted by Doctorchimp (4076 posts) -
@Emilio said:
"My Wii is just collecting dust"  People say that like it's the Wii's fault. You choose to ignore it; the Wii does not ignore you. It collects dust because it is an electronic device, and it is not played because you choose to not play it.  Mines is doing well. It's been getting some Wario World and Cursed Mountain lovin', and still using Netflix (even though I can stream it HD with a Roku, but that thing kind of sucks, and the HD is ok I guess).  I mean, what, you had 4 Wii games? Didn't you rent anything or borrow from friends? Oh wait, most people's friends only have a PS3 or 360, and would be ashamed if they were caught waggling a video game controller... my bad.  P.S. Blueberry Crunch.
That is some terrible logic....
 
There simply aren't any games for me. I'm fucking glad you love Wario World and Cursed Mountain, guess what? I sure as hell don't even wanna demo those games. Do you understand that? Continue to blame that shit on me though duder...it's not like Nintendo dropped the ball or anything.
 
Brawl, Monster Hunter Tri and those Super Mario Galaxy games were fun as hell. But that's it until Skyward Sword. That's fucking sad. 

I'm also happy you're using your wii for netflix, I have a PS3 and a 360...so why would I want to watch a movie in terrible SD glory on my HDTV?
#33 Edited by RichMeisterMan (70 posts) -

I sold mine at gamestop a while ago, mostly because I was just looking to wash my hands of it.  I sold it at the start of E3 if I remember correctly.  I got 35 dollars for it.  And it would have been 15 but they were running a promotion where you get an extra 20 for consoles.  I only ever owned one game for it even, despite the fact there were/are good games on it I just had no interest in using that stupid controller doing all that twirling and shaking.

#34 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -
@Doctorchimp said:
@Emilio said:
"My Wii is just collecting dust"  People say that like it's the Wii's fault. You choose to ignore it; the Wii does not ignore you. It collects dust because it is an electronic device, and it is not played because you choose to not play it.  Mines is doing well. It's been getting some Wario World and Cursed Mountain lovin', and still using Netflix (even though I can stream it HD with a Roku, but that thing kind of sucks, and the HD is ok I guess).  I mean, what, you had 4 Wii games? Didn't you rent anything or borrow from friends? Oh wait, most people's friends only have a PS3 or 360, and would be ashamed if they were caught waggling a video game controller... my bad.  P.S. Blueberry Crunch.
That is some terrible logic....  There simply aren't any games for me. I'm fucking glad you love Wario World and Cursed Mountain, guess what? I sure as hell don't even wanna demo those games. Do you understand that? Continue to blame that shit on me though duder...it's not like Nintendo dropped the ball or anything. Brawl, Monster Hunter Tri and those Super Mario Galaxy games were fun as hell. But that's it until Skyward Sword. That's fucking sad.  I'm also happy you're using your wii for netflix, I have a PS3 and a 360...so why would I want to watch a movie in terrible SD glory on my HDTV?
What games ARE for you? And you havn't even tried Wario World? That thing is amazing and fucked up. Cursed Mountain is probably a better horror/supernatural/thriller experience than any other game on the Xbox or PS3 (maybe besides Siren). No really, tell me what other game on those two systems can compete (though we're just using opinions). 
 
I still watch terrible SD streaming because it is streaming, and "HD" streaming won't improve the acting, directing, writing, or animation in any film on the service. 
Plus it helps with all the bandwidth hogging. Jus' saying.
#35 Posted by RaikohBlade (593 posts) -

In terms of hardcore gaming, the Wii was done for the moment it launched. Say what you will, but motion controls will never be as precise as a regular controller, even if it is 1:1 motion. Moving your entire hand as opposed to a flick on a thumbstick will be less precise and more tiring to boot. Unless you plug in an external controller, like an arcade stick for TvC. But that's an extreme minority of games. Yes, the Wii had some great games, and some of them made great use of the motion controls. But that doesn't change the fact that it was dead on arrival.

#36 Posted by ajamafalous (11995 posts) -
@RichMeisterMan said:
I sold mine at gamestop a while ago, mostly because I was just looking to wash my hands of it.  I sold it at the start of E3 if I remember correctly.  I got 35 dollars for it.  And it would have been 15 but they were running a promotion where you get an extra 20 for consoles.  I only ever owned one game for it even, despite the fact there were/are good games on it I just had no interest in using that stupid controller doing all that twirling and shaking.
Wait, they give fucking 15 dollars for a Wii?
 

What the fuck?
#37 Edited by Doctorchimp (4076 posts) -
@Emilio said:

@Doctorchimp said:

@Emilio said:
"My Wii is just collecting dust"  People say that like it's the Wii's fault. You choose to ignore it; the Wii does not ignore you. It collects dust because it is an electronic device, and it is not played because you choose to not play it.  Mines is doing well. It's been getting some Wario World and Cursed Mountain lovin', and still using Netflix (even though I can stream it HD with a Roku, but that thing kind of sucks, and the HD is ok I guess).  I mean, what, you had 4 Wii games? Didn't you rent anything or borrow from friends? Oh wait, most people's friends only have a PS3 or 360, and would be ashamed if they were caught waggling a video game controller... my bad.  P.S. Blueberry Crunch.
That is some terrible logic....  There simply aren't any games for me. I'm fucking glad you love Wario World and Cursed Mountain, guess what? I sure as hell don't even wanna demo those games. Do you understand that? Continue to blame that shit on me though duder...it's not like Nintendo dropped the ball or anything. Brawl, Monster Hunter Tri and those Super Mario Galaxy games were fun as hell. But that's it until Skyward Sword. That's fucking sad.  I'm also happy you're using your wii for netflix, I have a PS3 and a 360...so why would I want to watch a movie in terrible SD glory on my HDTV?
What games ARE for you? And you havn't even tried Wario World? That thing is amazing and fucked up. Cursed Mountain is probably a better horror/supernatural/thriller experience than any other game on the Xbox or PS3 (maybe besides Siren). No really, tell me what other game on those two systems can compete (though we're just using opinions).  I still watch terrible SD streaming because it is streaming, and "HD" streaming won't improve the acting, directing, writing, or animation in any film on the service. Plus it helps with all the bandwidth hogging. Jus' saying.
Yes Wario World a platformer from the gamecube era simply deserves my attention right now....dude I have limited time. And unless Cursed Mountain is twice the game as Silent Hill Homecoming or Amnesia then I'm all filled up on survival horror thanks.
 
What do you mean what games interest me? WItcher 2, Bastion, LA Noire, Portal 2, Infamous 2, Marvel vs Capcom 3....I mean that's just games I bought this year....
 
I also don't have a bandwidth limit, so I didn't even think that you could have a messed up ISP
#38 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -
@ajamafalous:  GameStop, my man. 
 
@Doctorchimp:  Yes it does. Just for the rubber animation they gave the characters. And what limited time? Do you die tomorrow?
 
And I played through Homecoming multiple times. The first two levels in Cursed Mountain are twice the game that Homecoming is. Amnesia, is different, as it is more of a first person horror adventure. 
 
Maybe you're the opposite and the same as me. I saw nothing interesting in the Witcher, or Infamous 2. Never heard of Bastion until two days ago. It looks really neat. And if you want something like Marvel vs Capcom 3, there is Tatsunoko vs Capcom.
#39 Posted by Soap (3592 posts) -

Welcome to my 2008. :(

#40 Edited by Doctorchimp (4076 posts) -
@Emilio said:

@ajamafalous:  GameStop, my man. 
 
@Doctorchimp:  Yes it does. Just for the rubber animation they gave the characters. And what limited time? Do you die tomorrow? And I played through Homecoming multiple times. The first two levels in Cursed Mountain are twice the game that Homecoming is. Amnesia, is different, as it is more of a first person horror adventure.  Maybe you're the opposite and the same as me. I saw nothing interesting in the Witcher, or Infamous 2. Never heard of Bastion until two days ago. It looks really neat. And if you want something like Marvel vs Capcom 3, there is Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

RUBBER ANIMATION?? I'll just watch a Pixar movie then...
 
No....I don't die tomorrow....
 
But I have work, not to mention I have school coming up. I also haven't even broken into LA Noire yet cause I was on vacation. I don't live and breathe games, but I do enjoy them so I try and make the best of my time....
 
Wait Amnesia isn't fair comparison? What? If I want to play a horror game I just want it to be scary. You sound like you're waffling.

The Witcher 2 is great. Infamous 2 is fun to play. I don't really care if you saw anything interesting, you wanted to know what games I liked. Those were pretty good to me.
 
I'd play Tatsunoko vs Capcom...if my TE stick would run on my wii....or I knew people who played that game....or maybe if everyone didn't declare Marvel vs Capcom 3 the successor to TvC. That would be a step backwards in every way....
 
Continue your post though where my opinion is wrong and my Wii isn't being played because I won't play games that don't even interest me in the slightest.
#41 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -
@Doctorchimp said:
@Emilio said:

@ajamafalous:  GameStop, my man. 
 
@Doctorchimp:  Yes it does. Just for the rubber animation they gave the characters. And what limited time? Do you die tomorrow? And I played through Homecoming multiple times. The first two levels in Cursed Mountain are twice the game that Homecoming is. Amnesia, is different, as it is more of a first person horror adventure.  Maybe you're the opposite and the same as me. I saw nothing interesting in the Witcher, or Infamous 2. Never heard of Bastion until two days ago. It looks really neat. And if you want something like Marvel vs Capcom 3, there is Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

RUBBER ANIMATION?? I'll just watch a Pixar movie then...  No....I don't die tomorrow....  But I have work, not to mention I have school coming up. I also haven't even broken into LA Noire yet cause I was on vacation. I don't live and breathe games, but I do enjoy them so I try and make the best of my time....   Wait Amnesia isn't fair comparison? What? If I want to play a horror game I just want it to be scary. You sound like you're waffling. The Witcher 2 is great. Infamous 2 is fun to play. I don't really care if you saw anything interesting, you wanted to know what games I liked. Those were pretty good to me. I'd play Tatsunoko vs Capcom...if my TE stick would run on my wii....or I knew people who played that game....or maybe if everyone didn't declare Marvel vs Capcom 3 the successor to TvC. That would be a step backwards in every way....  Continue your post though where my opinion is wrong and my Wii isn't being played because I won't play games that don't even interest me in the slightest.
Excuses, excuses.
And yes, Amnesia is not a fair comparison because I clearly wrote 360 and PS3 (in before you get mad). 
Yes, Marvel vs Capcom 3 is the successor of TvC, but that doesn't mean you should skimp on it.
#42 Posted by Doctorchimp (4076 posts) -
@Emilio said:
Excuses, excuses.And yes, Amnesia is not a fair comparison because I clearly wrote 360 and PS3 (in before you get mad).
Sounds like you were jumping to conclusions then. Why does it have to be consoles? Is it really all about 360 and PS3 vs Wii? I thought we were talking about games I wanted to play and why I wasn't touching the wii...
 
@Emilio said:
Yes, Marvel vs Capcom 3 is the successor of TvC, but that doesn't mean you should skimp on it.
Seeing as how I haven't watched any of that anime on there....and I've played the game they really wanted to make... pretty sure that's exactly the reason why I would skip it....
 
I like how you skipped over the fight stick part or how I have no one to play that game with. 
 
They aren't excuses duder...they are legitimate reasons...and you are really starting to come off as a fanboy.
#43 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2161 posts) -

Mine hasn't been switched on since November.

#44 Posted by mariokart64fan (366 posts) -

well see thats the thing, wii u will sell , look at 3ds now,

its selling alot better ,

the only problem would be keeping wiiu from selling is if the price is to high just like the 3ds ,

and nintendo has already shown awsome third party support for the wii u and we are still 1 yr away ,

and i just looked the list ,pikmin 3 are among the ips from nintendo that are coming to wii u ,

-so you can be sure parents will flock to it because it wont have competition ,

dont even bring up ps3 360 cause thats last gen systems i cant believe people are still foolish enough to support xbox360 to begin with , that stuff is out dated! ps3 may be the next best choice because what i see from ms is nothing but halo and forza , or gears ,

so with that said wii u will be a day one buy for me well because the 8th gen started with 3ds and ill continue the 8th gen by getting the wii u ,

sick of riding the waves of fpses 360 and ps3 have been recieving its time for a HD nintendo system , and wii u is a perfect system , so far i mean it got everything but the kitchen sink and with no competition for 2-3 yrs this at least buys gamers time to get multiple consoles ,

instead of being the same sad fanboy just like this gen , thats one thing nintendo is doing , not waiting for sony to drop the ball , and i say nintendo is in this one to win it because if you look at what happened with ds vs psp , and 3ds ,, now ,

its appearent you can't give nintendo any room to breath other wise they will blow you away , very seldom does the waiters catch up and i cant think of one time except this gen and genesis gen that this has happened,

and each time hello it was a nintnedo console so guess what i say no bodys got any thing for the nintendo wii u ,

sony and ms can shove all the power in the world , but all that does is drive up the price -see ps3 , and then hurts developers see factor 5 -free radical -ps3 lol each time they made a game for ps3 exclusive they fell because the cost ,

so power is not an answer to wii u , they better not wait ten years

cause i ll tell you what if they did wait ten years , ---ill wait 12 years and get the next nintendo platform -nintendo wii 3 dont be nieve cause you know once wii u is out nintendo works on wii 3 or n8 , and with no sign of ps4 720 this gives nintendo a 3 yr gate to victory then a 2 year after ps4 720 to asess what they need to compete with those things,

in the end it is not looking good for sony ,

the vita is already lose of interist due to 3 hour battery life , - i most certainly hated psp because of low batery life and since sony cant resolve this issue using cards/cart based format then i say they burn the battle sony faces in reality is microsoft

sony has already aknowledged 3ds not competition - cause they know they lost

and its obvious why that is ,

its called letting nintendo make their move

#45 Posted by FriedGreenEngineer (4 posts) -

I still have my Wii; I love playing the Virtual Console games and the WiiWare titles. Plus I can finally play Phoenix Wright since my DS died. I'm staying around for Skyward Sword. I've always been a fan of Nintendo, for better or worse. But the Wii always entertained me. I'll probably withdraw from the Wii U; so far it's not hooking to me yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.