Kirby Wii

#1 Posted by Earthbounder (308 posts) -

Earlier this year Nintendo had announced that they would release Animal Crossing, Wii Music and Kirby for the Nintendo Wii in Japan before the end of the year. On E3 we got information about Wii Music and Animal Crossing, however nothing has been said about a new Kirby game. Does anyone know what happened to it?

Now that I think about it, Kirby Wii may be the secret game Nintendo Power will show on their next issue.

#2 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

I think we will see stuff at the Tokyo Game Show. Especially with Nintendo apologizing about E3, they probably want to play their cards right at TGS.

#3 Posted by ArclightBorealis (1563 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"I think we will see stuff at the Tokyo Game Show. Especially with Nintendo apologizing about E3, they probably want to play their cards right at TGS.
"

Nintendo does not prefer to show up at TGS. Nor Leipzig. They're gonna show up at PAX, and a possibility of them showing up at E for All.
#4 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
Alaska_Gamer said:
"brukaoru said:
"I think we will see stuff at the Tokyo Game Show. Especially with Nintendo apologizing about E3, they probably want to play their cards right at TGS."

Nintendo does not prefer to show up at TGS. Nor Leipzig. They're gonna show up at PAX, and a possibility of them showing up at E for All."
Oh that's right! I forgot about that. I think last year or so they only had DS titles showing? Boo.  PAX or E for All it is then, guess we'll see.
#5 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

Kirby, Pikmin, and Animal Crossing will be awesome.

#6 Posted by Dark_Link142 (377 posts) -

I miss Kirby. He's had fairly solid DS outings, but there has to be a full-fledged console game.

#7 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Kirby is a Gangsta! =P

#8 Posted by RowdyRob (206 posts) -

Well there is a new Kirby title coming out for the DS...

As for Kirby Wii, TGS is your best bet.

#9 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

I guess Kirby will be alright.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.