Playing Wii While High

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by j_drace (353 posts) -

You should definitely try it if you are a smoker.  It's phenomenal.  Playing Wii is one of the best if not the best activities while high.  It's very chill and fun with a bunch of friends over passing a blunt, jay, bowl, or whatever you smoke out of and playing some Mario Kart.  It's crazy and the colors make it even more crazy.  It's very popular at my college (University of Michigan) and my friends' (Temple).  It's also just as good while drunk.  Some of the games I would recommend playing are Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Power Tennis, and the new Pokemon Stadium game or whatever it's called.  It kind of takes me back to being a child.  It's crazy and you should try it.  If you have tried it feel free to post your experiences and games that you would recommend.

#2 Posted by ajamafalous (11592 posts) -

JOINT OPS BRO

#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (13975 posts) -
@ajamafalous said:
" JOINT OPS BRO "
HIGH COMMAND DUDE!
#4 Posted by huntad (1930 posts) -
@ajamafalous said:
" JOINT OPS BRO "
#5 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -

Play eternal  darkness while high.

#6 Posted by j_drace (353 posts) -
@ajamafalous: More like Blunt Trauma bruh
#7 Posted by InfamousBIG (3201 posts) -
@j_drace said:
I'm stupid...
Fix'd. 

And probably gonna get flagged.
#8 Posted by j_drace (353 posts) -
@Lemoncookie01: IDK about that.  I can't really play games that require a lot of thinking while high since that's the last thing I want to do when I'm high.  Also if it's single player I'll pass since I hate smoking alone.  It's more of a social event.
#9 Posted by ArcLyte (869 posts) -

sounds like a pretty good time

#10 Posted by j_drace (353 posts) -
@InfamousBIG said:
" @j_drace said:
I'm stupid...
Fix'd.  And probably gonna get flagged. "
@InfamousBIG: Chill out bro, it's all about having some fun.
#11 Posted by InfamousBIG (3201 posts) -
@j_drace said:
" @InfamousBIG said:
" @j_drace said:
I'm stupid...
Fix'd.  And probably gonna get flagged. "
@InfamousBIG: Chill out bro, it's all about having some fun. "
Yeah. 

Fun that's illegal.
#12 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@InfamousBIG: Let em do what he wants. Its not like hes hurting anyone.
#13 Posted by InfamousBIG (3201 posts) -
@scarace360:  
Yeah, shouldn't have come in here in the first place, and shouldn't have started shit. 

Out.
#14 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -

Sorry OP, but you're about to get the fuck flamed out of you because nearly everyone on GB is anti-weed and LOVES to get pissed off for absolutely no reason. You don't even have to say anything other than the word "high" and everyone throws a fit. The sad thing is that if someone were to mention being drunk, it'd be no problem whatsoever. Sorry fellow smoker :P and I will try that this weekend, haha.

#15 Posted by j_drace (353 posts) -
@ArcLyte said:
" sounds like a pretty good time "
@ArcLyte: It's really good when the party is over and it's just you, your roommates, and really good friends left.  Light it up and pop in Mario Kart or Smash.  Another time to do it is Saturday afternoon while chillin' waiting for the party.  Weed, alcohol, and my good friends is all I need.  The college lifestyle is crazy.
#16 Posted by j_drace (353 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" Sorry OP, but you're about to get the fuck flamed out of you because nearly everyone on GB is anti-weed and LOVES to get pissed off for absolutely no reason. You don't even have to say anything other than the word "high" and everyone throws a fit. The sad thing is that if someone were to mention being drunk, it'd be no problem whatsoever. Sorry fellow smoker :P and I will try that this weekend, haha. "
@Noodlearms: I think it's because most people on here are either in the early high school or post college group.  So the young kids haven't tried it yet and the older ones are out of the college party phase.  People can flame me.  I'm just sharing some fun ideas and happy moments.
#17 Posted by erinfizz (1048 posts) -

Yeah, discussion of drugs is like the second thing in the list of "things we don't discuss" on the boards here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.