Punch Out!! Wii - Multiplayer Trailer

#1 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Nintendo have let out!!, a new trailer showcasing the new multiplayer mode which features in Punch Out!!, on Nintendo Wii.

PunchOut!! Wii Multiplayer Trailer

#2 Posted by Willy105 (4688 posts) -

I still don't like Little Mac's punching animation.

It looks so repetitive, unlike Wii Sports Boxing, where it moved well.

#3 Posted by Eelcire (367 posts) -

Thanks! Looks good so far, and it's interesting to see the fight from Little Mac's point of view; worried that there's too much nostalgia and not enough new content though. Can't wait to try it out still.

#4 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

Multiplayer's looking GREAT, I wonder how it'll play. It's one thing to try and recognise patterns, but players don't have patterns... It should be entertaining.

#5 Posted by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -

I had seen this last night, looking pretty cool, well atleast as a fan of both the original Punch Out's I'm not sure how many people who haven't heard of this game will think this looks any good.

#6 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

I only played the past games recently (just because this one looks awesome and got me interested) but I absolutely fell in love with them, I can't wait for new pattersn to beat. I can't be the only one in that boat Bucket ^_^

#7 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -
Al3xand3r said:
"Multiplayer's looking GREAT, I wonder how it'll play. It's one thing to try and recognise patterns, but players don't have patterns... It should be entertaining."

True, in doing so it's bringing something very new into the ring for Punch Out. I can see many having a blast with it as a result.

Cannot wait for all the trash talking during bouts :)

#8 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

The "official" NeoGAF thread is nicely setup and people discuss all the recent footage of newly revealed opponents and what not... Dunno why none of it is covered here (or in many places at all) but oh well... I'm not following the game too closely atm cos I don't wanna be spoiled of everything before I get it, but have fun watching the stuff if you're so inclined. Read the latter pages for more videos, the first post only has basic stuff.

#9 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

This game looks really fun, albeit it short bursts. I am still not sure if it has enough to it to warrant a purchase.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.