Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

So is the Wii the least favorite console on Giantbomb?

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Binman88

They're catering to their audience really, and rightly so.

JJGIANT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By JJGIANT

Phantom...*sigh*  

I think thats slighty more bad
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#53  Edited By oldschool
    @XII_Sniper said:
    " I don't know how you could possibly cover more than they have without looking silly.  What are they going to review? Game Party 3? "
    Nobody wants that, not even the Wii owners.  There is plenty of good stuff worthy of attention, but in fairness, it doesn't interest them and it shows.  They would benefit by bringing in a person who enjoys the Wii (and DS) - that is no different than them enjoying the 360.  Better coverage is not an unreasonable expectation, especially when it isn't being asked at the expense of 360/PS3/PC coverage.
    EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By EpicSteve

To answer your question, it is the "least favorite" due to obvious issues. I would like to play mine once in awhile if stuff came out for it.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#55  Edited By Icemael
    @EpicSteve said:
    " To answer your question, it is the "least favorite" due to obvious issues. I would like to play mine once in awhile if stuff came out for it. "
    Stuff does come out for it. Not nearly as often as for the other platforms, sure, but definitely "once in a while".
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56  Edited By dbz1995

Aw crap, oldschools here. We cannot win this argument...ever.
     And yes, it is the least favourite console on Giantbomb. On the other hand, if there is any favouritism that affects any review, then let them be struck with lightning. I have never found any of the crew making a Wii game much worse than it is just because it is a Wii game. If you want to, try and find one. Chances are I've played most of them.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By oldschool
    @dbz1995 said:
    " Aw crap, oldschools here. We cannot win this argument...ever. "
    Damn straight, but I am so god-damned nice about it  ^_^
    Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Synthballs

I believe that there is less to report with on the Wii. With Nintendo being a really secretive company and the rest of it being mostly shovelware you're not going to get a lot.

Maybe if the Wii had more Generic shooters like 360 and PS3 we wouldn't have this problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1
    deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Gruff182 said:

"It's the same with the PC really. Except the PC is actually good. "

True that although i appreicate that  they show quick looks for pc games  like stalker and  cryostasis but still it always gets treated like a second class citizen gametrailers are the worst though there Crysis and stalker review is so laughably bad.They critize Crysis in a bad way just because they have crappy rig and there stalker review they say its to hard lol.I guess there use to games holding there hands and dont even get me started on Michael pactchers dumb  ideology.Its  hard to be a pc gamer  these days its gets shit on so much just because the games dont get hype to hell  and they use piracy as a excuse for  almost  every reason why the games dont sell as much  as console games im aware priacy is a big issues but they blow it way out of  proportion.
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By trophyhunter

yep but your less hated than PC

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MikkaQ
    @oldschool said:
    " @XII_Sniper said:
    " I don't know how you could possibly cover more than they have without looking silly.  What are they going to review? Game Party 3? "
    Nobody wants that, not even the Wii owners.  There is plenty of good stuff worthy of attention, but in fairness, it doesn't interest them and it shows.  They would benefit by bringing in a person who enjoys the Wii (and DS) - that is no different than them enjoying the 360.  Better coverage is not an unreasonable expectation, especially when it isn't being asked at the expense of 360/PS3/PC coverage. "

I'm looking back at all these reviews and quick looks, and I see that they're covering everything of note (and even a lot of crappier titles), and as a Wii owner couldn't think of more for them to cover. It's enough as it stands. The only solution would be to have more good games, plain and simple. It makes sense for such a small site to cover PS3 and Xbox games more as well, because they have multiplatform titles that play on an equal level, so covering a multiplat game covers more ground for them.   

I would argue enjoying the wii takes a different mindset than to enjoy a modern console. There's some crossover, but,  It's just a different experience entirely. It lends itself to short, fun play sessions, but it's clearly not intended for extended play time. It's fun to whip it out and wow the older and younger folks with it when they come over, but it's not like they're going to play for more than an hour or so. And for someone like me with mild vision problems, HDTVs were a godsend, and I found it a little offensive that Nintendo isn't supporting it. Almost half the households in the states has one, so it was really shortsighted of them to do that. And I get mad eye strain playing a wii on my TV if I play for a few hours.

Also, while it's true they don't cover the DS that much, they also don't cover the PSP a lot either. Once again, they're too small to focus attention to handheld games, so it's fair.  

Also the idea of "bringing someone in" who likes the wii just to cover it more seems silly. A move like that would be very contrived, you can't force these sorts of things. And like I said at the start, there isn't a whole lot more they can cover. It's fairly comprehensive. I'm a bit sick of Wii owners feeling all persecuted and shit. If you don't like how they cover it, get coverage elsewhere. They suit my Wii needs fine.
    Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#62  Edited By Godwind

The problem could also be the fact that a lot of games are not multiplatform games not on the Wii.

Of course, this list are just reviews.
    AVP is a multiplatform game.
    Tomena is a multiplatform game.
    Bioshock 2 is a multiplatform game. 
    No More Heroes 2 is an exclusive.
    Mag is an exclusive.
    Mass Effect 2 is a multiplatform game.
    Serious Sam is Multiplatform.
    Dark Void is multiplatform.
    Trajectile is an exclusive.
    Army of Two: 40th day is multiplatform.
    Boarderlands is multiplaform.
    Silent Hill Shattered is Multiplatform.
    PixelJunk shooter is exclusive.
    QIX++ is multiplatform.
    The Sabatour is multiplatform.
    Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is exclusive.

For about every 3 multiplatform game reviewed, 1 exclusive is reviewed.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63  Edited By Dalai

Wii coverage isn't really that bad. They do review most Wii games worth mentioning and there are a lot of Quick Looks of more obscure Wii titles. That's not really an issue with me. 

I do have a beef with them sometimes reviewing multiplatform games without reviewing every platform the game is on. The Wii and PC (and to a lesser extent the PS3) typically get the shaft. It's a little annoying.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By zityz

The Wii just needs more fps games, there problem solved.
    Clinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Clinkz
    @coonana said:
    " Out of the three next gen consoles they cover, it seems like on a personal level they prefer the other systems more. Just based off of the amount of coverage they give to Wii compared to say 360/PS3 and their personal opinions in podcasts.  Does it bother you that possibly your favorite system is lower priority? "
    Lol so the wii is your favorite console? Really? There are reasons why it gets less reviews.
    Tally_Pants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Tally_Pants

there just aren't enough (any!!) awesome Wii games coming out... i mean the last couple "big" titles for wii did get coverage. (no more hero's 2 , FF CC) 
    i'v been a nintedo fanboy from the beginning, they have a special place in my heart! my first console was a SNES bundle w/ Donkey Kong Country!! 
    but you wait til it gets closer to the new Metroid game coming out; everytime there is a new piece of news for that game it gets coverage and you know when the new Zelda eventually gets into full tilt it'll be pandamonium! 
    its been stated a thousand times over on here and most gaming forums... Nintendo just doesn't have any good 3rd party support. all the good titles are coming from Nintendo and there main Franchises (Zelda, Metroid, Mario)
    Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Castro
    @Icemael said:
    " @coonana said:
    "I mean Darksiders was a disappointment because it was hyped to be much better. The game has some qualities none of which are original. "
    What the hell? Look: 

1. Darksiders was not hyped. There were some people looking forward to it, but nobody -- at least not from what I saw -- expected it to be a masterpiece. If anything, it was underhyped; most people didn't expect it to be as good as it was.
    2. Games don't have to be original to be good. Was Dead Space original? Was Uncharted 2 original? Were Shadow Complex or Street Fighter IV original? I think I've made my point.
    "
    Yeah dude. This game was not hyped at all. The only reason that I knew about it prior to release was that David Jaffe talked about it on his blog. Once it came out, people wouldn't shut up about it because it was so much like Zelda. Most reviewers said that it was the "adult Zelda game that they had been waiting for." I haven't played the game yet, but don't disregard a good game like 'Darkstalkers' just because 'No More Heroes 2' didn't get the coverage that you, for some reason, believe that it deserves.

For the Record, No More Heroes 2 looks badass.
    Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Dylabaloo

There hasn't been much DS coverage over the past 2 years because as they stated in the Game of the year 2009 DS quick look they just got the equipment to record DS game footage. As for your Wii opinion I think its been answered in great detail by other posts. Just isn't enough noteworthy games coming to Wii unless its from Nintendo.

megalowho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#69  Edited By megalowho
    @oldschool said:
    " @XII_Sniper said:
    Nobody wants that, not even the Wii owners.  There is plenty of good stuff worthy of attention, but in fairness, it doesn't interest them and it shows.  They would benefit by bringing in a person who enjoys the Wii (and DS) - that is no different than them enjoying the 360.  Better coverage is not an unreasonable expectation, especially when it isn't being asked at the expense of 360/PS3/PC coverage. "
    I've stated my opinion in previous posts but now I'm interested in knowing specifically which games you are referring to here. I also am not sure why you are clamoring for them to cover more Wii games anyway when you've stated you don't enjoy the way they cover the industry at all and only visit the site for the community. Wouldn't balls to the wall Wii coverage Giant Bomb style just bum you out then? 
    haggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By haggis
    @oldschool: Then perhaps you should be less insulting to everyone else here who actually *does* like the content. I still think your opinion is silly and ignorant (hey, I'm entitled to my opinion, too), and think the reviews are usually pretty good. I don't think GiantBomb's tone is all that different from what you get at any other game review site, and the reviews seem more focused on the things I want to know about a game before I buy it, as opposed to some other sites. There's a difference in saying that it's not the kind of journalism you like and saying it's completely lacking in value. One is an expression of preference, the other is just insulting and rude.
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#71  Edited By Willy105

There is no way for the Wii to be liked here on Giantbomb, because it panders to an audience so vastly different it might as well not exist here.

There aren't enough generic shooters on the Wii for people here to care.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#72  Edited By Snail

Basically   

What the fuck is there to review?
    immike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By immike
    @coonana: In short, yes. People can talk around it, avoid it, or whatever but it's true that they prefer the other consoles over the Wii (at least up until now. Anything can happen I guess). There are very good reasons for it though. If you can see those, you will probably understand. They still have Wii QL's and stuff, but if you want more than that you might have to go to a few other places as well.
    End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By End_Boss

The way the GB crew covers games probably tells us very little about their personal taste. Giant Bomb is a website, and something has to keep the lights on, so the crew goes where the money is (and are not to be faulted for that): XBOX 360 and PS3. The Wii is a fine gaming machine in its own right, but if we're facing facts, the majority of the gaming enthusiast scene is more interested in the two "powerhouse" competitors. 

DISCLAIMER: Before someone jumps in here ranting and raving about the commercial success of the Wii, we know. That's not even up for discussion here. However, the opinion of the entire consumer base does not reflect that of a small enthusiast forum.

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#75  Edited By Whisperkill
    @coonana said:
    " Out of the three next gen consoles they cover, it seems like on a personal level they prefer the other systems more. Just based off of the amount of coverage they give to Wii compared to say 360/PS3 and their personal opinions in podcasts.  Does it bother you that possibly your favorite system is lower priority? "
    You're assuming the Wii is my favorite system, when it is far far from it.

I'm sure even among the community the wii is the least favorite console.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#76  Edited By Hailinel

All I'm going to say about this is that the coverage of Wii games or lack of it on Giant Bomb doesn't bother me, despite the Wii being my preferred console this generation.  What I would take issue with is if Giant Bomb were to start treating every Wii release that they do cover as automatically third-rate, which isn't the case.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#77  Edited By Claude

I think they've gotten better as time has gone on. The snarky remarks in their news articles has dissipated. But I still want their honest opinion. 

Plus there's this faq you can read. 

http://www.giantbomb.com/help/

And in this faq this: 

How Come You Don't Review Every Single Game That Comes Out? Are You Lazy?

Well, yeah, but the point is that Giant Bomb isn't interested in the fire-hose approach to video game coverage. Our editorial team is small and experienced, and our job is to highlight the stuff that we feel is significant, either to us on a personal level, or for video games at large. That's not everything, but it's still a lot. Though, we're not real big on sports games, so don't expect too much meaningful/informed Madden coverage.    

coonana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By coonana
    @Icemael said:
    " @coonana said:
    "I mean Darksiders was a disappointment because it was hyped to be much better. The game has some qualities none of which are original. "
    What the hell? Look: 

1. Darksiders was not hyped. There were some people looking forward to it, but nobody -- at least not from what I saw -- expected it to be a masterpiece. If anything, it was underhyped; most people didn't expect it to be as good as it was.
    2. Games don't have to be original to be good. Was Dead Space original? Was Uncharted 2 original? Were Shadow Complex or Street Fighter IV original? I think I've made my point.
    "
    Maybe if you looked beyond these little forums you would know what I mean..

If you did not read what I said then thats your fault, I never said unoriginal games are bad, original games are more impressive though.
    coonana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By coonana
    @Whisperkill said:
    " @coonana said:
    You're assuming the Wii is my favorite system, when it is far far from it. I'm sure even among the community the wii is the least favorite console. "
    I never assumed anything about you personally....

There is way too much assuming in this thread, but it is not from me.
    Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Godwind
    @Hailinel said:
    " All I'm going to say about this is that the coverage of Wii games or lack of it on Giant Bomb doesn't bother me, despite the Wii being my preferred console this generation.  What I would take issue with is if Giant Bomb were to start treating every Wii release that they do cover as automatically third-rate, which isn't the case. "

I am in the same boat as Hailinel.  Though sometimes I wish they did review Wii games more often.  I find them to be much better often compared to other review sites which can sometimes be misleading or poorly though out, or in the worst accommodating for fanboys.  God, how I hate fanboys.
    megalowho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By megalowho
    @Willy105 said:

" There is no way for the Wii to be liked here on Giantbomb, because it panders to an audience so vastly different it might as well not exist here.

There aren't enough generic shooters on the Wii for people here to care. "

This is simply untrue. I find that most of the Giant Bomb users are not your mainstream, big guns, marquee game audience (who frankly don't bother to read gaming sites for the most part), but a decidedly niche hardcore audience that is into the obscure and the historical aspects of gaming as much as what's on the release calender each week. Giant Bomb is not IGN or UGO, if all you play are generic shooters odds are you have no idea what this site is anyway. 

Not to mention that the Wii has carved out an interesting place for itself in the past year or so with some unique, quirky Japanese titles that may not be AAA but are certainly worth taking a look at. There's a kind of creativity that isn't really found anywhere else, and I feel that's what the Giant Bomb audience cares about and that's what gets covered.
    Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Nasar7

No, the PC is.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#83  Edited By Hailinel
    @Nasar7 said:
    " No, the PC is. "
    This is true.  Compared to all of the other platforms, including the Wii, coverage of PC games has been fairly limited to either super high-profile releases, bizarre Russian games, and The Matrix Online.
    TorgoGrooves89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TorgoGrooves89

I certainly know that it's my least favourite console. It's a shame the main reason for that is the way you control games on it. If they had only gone with a standard control method the majority of hardcore gamers might have stayed with Nintendo instead of jumping ship to Microsoft or Sony.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Icemael
    @coonana said:

" @Icemael said:

" @coonana said:
    Darksiders was not hyped. There were some people looking forward to it, but nobody -- at least not from what I saw -- expected it to be a masterpiece. If anything, it was underhyped; most people didn't expect it to be as good as it was."
    Maybe if you looked beyond these little forums you would know what I mean."
    Pre-release, I visited the Darksiders boards at several other sites. I watched every single interview and gameplay video, and read comments at most of them. And you know what? The game wasn't hyped.

I don't know where the hell you got that idea(did you hang exclusively at the Darksiders official site forums or something?), but it's wrong. Interest in the game didn't flourish until after the reviews were published.
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#86  Edited By ArbitraryWater

For as vocal as the Nintendo fans on this forum are, the amount of people who are interested in the wii that also visit this site are far less than the people who come here for Xbox and PS3 content. But seriously, there has been far less PC coverage than wii stuff, and you don't see the PC people bitching about it very much.

Basically what I am saying is, If you want more coverage for the wii, go somewhere else. This isn't the right site for that kind of thing. There are plenty of video game editorial websites and you can no doubt find one that conforms to your tastes.

InTheEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By InTheEnd

I'd say there is a far amount of Wii coverage. Maybe it isn't as fleshed out as other stuff; which can be attributed to the Wii's mostly lack-luster library.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By pause422
    @LiquidPrince said:
    " Not that they hate it but I believe it's a case of, it just doesn't release that many games that is of interest to them. "
    This mainly. I mean, they really liked SIlent Hill on it, New Super Mario Bros, and No More Heroes 1 and 2 both. Its just that all the main big games are on the 360/PS3.
    coonana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By coonana
    @Icemael said:
    " @coonana said:

" @Icemael said:

" @coonana said:
    Darksiders was not hyped. There were some people looking forward to it, but nobody -- at least not from what I saw -- expected it to be a masterpiece. If anything, it was underhyped; most people didn't expect it to be as good as it was."
    Maybe if you looked beyond these little forums you would know what I mean."
    Pre-release, I visited the Darksiders boards at several other sites. I watched every single interview and gameplay video, and read comments at most of them. And you know what? The game wasn't hyped.

I don't know where the hell you got that idea(did you hang exclusively at the Darksiders official site forums or something?), but it's wrong. Interest in the game didn't flourish until after the reviews were published. "
    According to you it was not hyped, but the idea of a Zelda/GoW hybrid is big hype and the game did not mesh those two concepts well.

I saw many people hyping it as AAA.
    turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By turbomonkey138
    @coonana: Dont worry about ti . Thats how people respond on here now . Dumb ass one word responses .
    Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Jadeskye
    @LiquidPrince said:
    " Not that they hate it but I believe it's a case of, it just doesn't release that many games that is of interest to them. "
    This.
    K0rN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By K0rN

That's because good exclusive Wii games are practically non-existent.
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By oldschool
    @XII_Sniper said:

" @oldschool said:

" @XII_Sniper said:
    I'm a bit sick of Wii owners feeling all persecuted and shit. If you don't like how they cover it, get coverage elsewhere. They suit my Wii needs fine. "
    I think that you are overstating it.  Everyone has an opinion and it is reasonable for them to pose questions.  You would notice in my case, I state repeatedly that I do get my news elsewhere.  I have an opinion, and I state it when it has a relevancy, but otherwise, I really don't care as the internet has many a varied source for me to peruse. I am going to engage in combat over it. 

@haggis said:
    " @oldschool: Then perhaps you should be less insulting to everyone else here who actually *does* like the content. I still think your opinion is silly and ignorant (hey, I'm entitled to my opinion, too), and think the reviews are usually pretty good. I don't think GiantBomb's tone is all that different from what you get at any other game review site, and the reviews seem more focused on the things I want to know about a game before I buy it, as opposed to some other sites. There's a difference in saying that it's not the kind of journalism you like and saying it's completely lacking in value. One is an expression of preference, the other is just insulting and rude. "  
     If you enjoy it - good for you.  Stating an opinion that is is lacking in value is not rude, it is an opinion.  I think American Idol is lacking in value, is that rude too?  I think Rhianna's music lacks value, is that rude?  No, it is just opinion.  What you think of my view isn't going to raise my blood pressure or anything.  The GB Staff Defence Squad gets rather up in arms when their gods get criticised and that is silly.  They are all entitled to enjoy the staff and for that I really couldn't care less, but those who don't are entitled to raise their differing views.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Icemael
    @coonana said:
    "According to you it was not hyped, but the idea of a Zelda/GoW hybrid is big hype and the game did not mesh those two concepts well.  I saw many people hyping it as AAA. "
    Then you must have been hanging at some obscure-ass sites. Everywhere I went, the consensus was "meh". Some -- including myself -- were excited for it, but not many.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#95  Edited By Meowayne
    @K0rN said:

" That's because good exclusive Wii games are practically non-existent. "

Weird, I count at least 20 Wii exclusives that I have played, would heartily recomment and have heartily recommended, that were successfull both with the crowd who played and with critics. Are you sure you're not kinda stuck in 2007 there? Or that only games that are part of the hype machine even appear on your rader? Or maybe you look at games like Little King's Story and dismiss them by their cover, name or approach alone?

Hm, probably all three of them.
    K0rN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By K0rN
    @Meowayne said:
    " @K0rN said:
    " That's because good exclusive Wii games are practically non-existent. "
    Weird, I count at least 20 Wii exclusives that I have played, would heartily recomment and have heartily recommended, that were successfull both with the crowd who played and with critics. Are you sure you're not kinda stuck in 2007 there? "

No if I was I would be bashing the PS3 (Which I own) I sold my Wii and all of the games I had for it to buy a PS3 in April of last year and I am glad I did.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#97  Edited By Meowayne

Why would you bash any of the current gen systems? They're all awesome and stuffed with more good games than anyone could play.

carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#98  Edited By carlthenimrod

I wouldn't want Giant Bomb forcefully covering anything they don't have interest in and neither should you. Jeff Gerstmann writing a review for John Madden football wouldn't be fun for anybody, especially John Madden.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By MikkaQ
    @oldschool:  

But if there really any point in combatting over all of this? It's fuckin' videogames, son. Just play 'em. Read about 'em, whatever. No point in arguing about it. 
    coonana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By coonana
    @Icemael said:
    " @coonana said:
    "According to you it was not hyped, but the idea of a Zelda/GoW hybrid is big hype and the game did not mesh those two concepts well.  I saw many people hyping it as AAA. "
    Then you must have been hanging at some obscure-ass sites. Everywhere I went, the consensus was "meh". Some -- including myself -- were excited for it, but not many. "
    No more like Gamespot, IGN, Gametrailers, and all the big sites.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.