Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Stand up sport games

Avatar image for govermentcheese
    govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By govermentcheese

Do all game that come on wii mean i have to stand up. Just purchased tiger woods 09 and i have to stand up. Really cant stand up to swing . Can it be configured with the three click methiod or not. Thanks for any and all advice .. 73sssss and out . Hopefully i will get good news on this. Its looking like i am going to have to go to ps3 .. Saturday id a good day to go and purchase a new ps3... any advice there.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

No, in fact most of them don't require standing. Madden sure doesnt. 

govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By govermentcheese

Can i reset up tiger woods . Can nuchucks be used i did not see that i could . Would really enjoy this game if I do not have to stand.
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By oldschool
    @govermentcheese said:
    " Can i reset up tiger woods . Can nuchucks be used i did not see that i could . Would really enjoy this game if I do not have to stand. "
    Standing up to Wii is the only way to go..  It is awesome.  Shooting games would be lame without it.  Resident Evil 4 is a must standing up.  House of Dead: Overkill is a blast playing standing up.  My daughters and I have a ball playing it and when you use the guns, sitting down would just feel wrong.  
    govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By govermentcheese

Thanks for your help and time .. Again thank you

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.