Wii game 2008 and Beyond -- 56K

#3 Posted by NormanOfTorn (43 posts) -

What about The Conduit?

#4 Posted by Darth_Tater (72 posts) -
NormanOfTorn said:
"What about The Conduit?
"
It's on his next post.  You forgot one HQ.
#5 Posted by RowdyRob (206 posts) -
Darth_Tater said:
"NormanOfTorn said:
"What about The Conduit?
"
It's on his next post.  You forgot one HQ.
"
I don't think you can post more than twice in a row over here, so that's probably why it's not there.
#6 Posted by FrozenVX (95 posts) -

Ah you reminded me of Tenchu 4. I want a good stealth game! They better make this one good.

#7 Posted by MikPick (333 posts) -

Wow, Disaster should be good. It was announced forever ago.

#8 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

OMG those pics are annoying, but I am just glad Call of Duty is making its way back to Wii.

#9 Posted by capitanm1 (205 posts) -

Looking forward to some of them. Probably like 3 of them :/

#10 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Looking forward to Rygar, LODS, Tenchu, Fatal Frame, Call of Duty, Tales of Symphonia and Dead Rising

#11 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

Im excited for about 5 of them

#12 Posted by Will1Lucky (408 posts) -

Tiger Woods, Facebreaker and the 2d Wario Game are the ones im keeping my eyes on.

#13 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

I'm living for Star Wars: CLone Wars, with the motion plus it should be fukn dope.

#14 Posted by Haziqonfire (227 posts) -

Edited.

#15 Posted by FrozenVX (95 posts) -

Wow come to think of it, there are 8 titles on there that I really like. Hah, and I was one of those people complaining about the E3 conference. Even if Tenchu doesn't live up to my expectations, I'll still get it anyway because I'm itching for a new stealth game :P

#16 Edited by Gunraidan (216 posts) -
Haziqonfire said:

The Legend of the Dragon Sword:
IT IS NOT CALLED THIS! IT ISN'T EVEN CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICA (though it inevitably will since Odin Sphere sold more in North America then Japan) YET! Seriously don't confuse people on here like you did on Gamespot. Change the name to "Oboro Muramasa Youtoden".
#17 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Good sauce. Well done, Haziq.

#18 Posted by Nets (318 posts) -

Sigh... I only want 2 games on that giant list. But Disaster is not gonna make it this year, there's only a few screens and all of them are in Japanese. I 2008 release is not foreseeable.

#19 Posted by Shinedown220 (148 posts) -

2 or 3 games worth caring about on that list.And some of them are in doubt.

#20 Posted by RowdyRob (206 posts) -

Damn I need more cash, great list.

Can't wait for Wario Land :D

#21 Posted by Dark_Link142 (377 posts) -

Some great games.

And to people who say "only 1 or 2 good games on that list", why did you buy a Wii?

#22 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Dark_Link142 said:
"Some great games.

And to people who say "only 1 or 2 good games on that list", why did you buy a Wii?
"
Uhh....the 1 or 2 games?
#23 Posted by Dark_Link142 (377 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"Dark_Link142 said:
"Some great games.

"
Uhh....the 1 or 2 games?
"
What a waste. Spend roughly $300 for 2 games in total. Unless you really badly wanted those games, then do what you will. But a whole console just for 1 or 2 games?
#24 Posted by American (1 posts) -

Mushroom Men. Yum.

#25 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

Damn, quite a list.

#26 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Lol. nice lsit

#27 Posted by Earthbounder (308 posts) -
There are many great games there!
10 games on that list are must-buys for me. As for the others, I will wait for the reviews on them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.