Wii MotionPlus Demonstration Video

#1 Posted by Forcen (1823 posts) -

Damn lucasarts, give me a lightsaber game now!

#2 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

I like how he mentions that the program can approximate your movements and let it result as your on-screen character slashing with good form, even if you don't have it.

#3 Posted by PharoahCapcom (480 posts) -

LAME.

#4 Posted by TmlMatus (41 posts) -

I honestly don't know about nintendo and alienating its 30 million consumers.

#5 Posted by WolfODonnell (39 posts) -

I'll only be buying this if:

1. It's used with a new Starfox game
  2. It's used with a decent game
  3. If my sister buys it :P
#6 Posted by RowdyRob (206 posts) -

Whoa, everyone in here is so positive... >_>

There is some nice potential with MotionPlus.

#7 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Not buying this unless I absolutely must have it for a game I want to play. Complete rip off. WiiMote + Nunchuck = $60 and now I have to buy this stupid crap because they couldn't get the controller right the first time.

#8 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

I want that ball throwing game.

#9 Posted by WolfODonnell (39 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"Not buying this unless I absolutely must have it for a game I want to play. Complete rip off. WiiMote + Nunchuck = $60 and now I have to buy this stupid crap because they couldn't get the controller right the first time.
"
I totally agree there....

Use it in a new Starfox.... please Nintendo :)
#10 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"Not buying this unless I absolutely must have it for a game I want to play. Complete rip off. WiiMote + Nunchuck = $60 and now I have to buy this stupid crap because they couldn't get the controller right the first time.
"
It would have been expensive to put out the Wii with MotionPlus already integrated, possibly putting it on the level of the 360. Yeah, that would have been great for the future of motion control.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.