Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WildStar

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 03, 2014

Developed by Carbine Studios and published by NCsoft, WildStar is a Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG.

Third Party Addons

legionvsninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Is anyone using any third party addons? I haven't touched any of them yet, but I was wondering if there are any that have started to stand out as useful additions.

Voxus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

JunkIT is amazing.

Anytquest is pretty awesome to help you track quest objectives. Those are the two I would recommend.

llamaegg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm running quite a few, been playing around with them, but before I list them I will say this much, I don't think any are needed, for the most part they're quality of living additions, making things easier or less janky.

I would start with Amp Finder, JunkIt and Scrappy if you're looking to make things a bit easier in game and move out from there. Like I said, everything is quality of living additions instead of must-haves.

Avatar image for somethingsaurus
    Somethingsaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Somethingsaurus

I use a few. I mostly find them all useful. Some too useful, if that's possible.

• ActionSetProfiles - for easy powerset switching, also easy importing builds from WS-Base.
    • AMP Finder - for easy AMP finding. I'm sensing a recurring theme already!
    • BetterQuestLog - for easier quest management.
    • BijiPlates - for easier something. Easier looking at health bars... yeah, sure.
    • CheatSimon - for easy Simple Simon. Got bored of it so fast.
    • CurrencyCount - for ease of tracking other currencies (elder tokens, and whatnot)
    • DefaultMount - fixed an annoyance of not remembering my favoured mount. So for easy riding... sorry.
    • Ern's Speedy Quest - for easy quest accepting. I like using the keyboard.
    • GalaxyMeter - for easy, semi-irrelevant, player stat tracking.
    • GroupRadar - for easy not getting lost.
    • IconLoot - for easy glance-to-see-new-loot.
    • Interruptor - for easy understanding of interrupting at appropriate times.
    • JunkIt - for easy selling junk.
    • LocalTime - for easy to knowing when to sleep.
    • ProtoMail - for easy mail management.
    • RareTracker - for easy tracking of rare mobs. Integrates with TrackMaster.
    • Scrappy - for easy salvaging.
    • TheZone - for easy seeing if I have anyone near me.
    • TrackMaster - for easy everything! It draws a line to pretty much anything you could need. It's very lazy and easy-mode. I'm Okay with that!
    • TrackMaster: Farming - see above.
    • TrackMaster: Objective - see above.
    • TrackMaster: Subdue - see above.
    • ZenRadar - for easy finding things without using the terrible map. Also see above as it integrates with TrackMaster.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.