Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wilhelm Scream

Concept »

Originally recorded in 1951, this sound effect has appeared in numerous films and video games.

Where is the Wilhelm scream in GTA4?

DavidSnakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DavidSnakes

I know it's a very specific question, but does anyone remember?

TheSuperPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By TheSuperPickle

I don't remember hearing it...I don't even remember hearing it in Halo 3 (sorry if it obviously is)

C172Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By C172Driver

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it is at the part when you choose whether to kick the guy off the building.

Thiswebpage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Thiswebpage
    Avatar image for funkmasterflare
    funkmasterflare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By funkmasterflare
    BDog said:
    "Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it is at the part when you choose whether to kick the guy off the building. "
    I didn't know what it was at the time, but yeah, I remember playing the game, and at one point, hearing a scream that sounded out of place. Maybe that was it.
    ColdArmour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ColdArmour

the wilhelm scream actually is in gta 4  there is a scream that sounds like it but the actual scream itself happens only once in the whole game its on a mission called the "final interview" where you kill goldberg in his office,once youve killed him and got the files go outside the office there should be more gaurds (kill them) and once you go down the first staircase at the top of the other one there is another guard shoot him in the leg once (with a pistol) he should dive down the staircase then he will do the wilhelm scream. very funny. sometimes he does'nt fall or the scream doesent happen be patient keep trying and he will eventually do it.

Noremakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Noremakk

It also happens in the mission near the beginning where you have to chase down Albanian loan sharks and one of them has a knife and you fight in a building being constructed. If you push him back into the glass window, he'll fall and trigger a cutscene and do the scream. This doesn't happen if you kill the dude before he's close enough to the window.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.