All in favor of a SimCopter sequel?

#1 Posted by TheCheese33 (350 posts) -

I played the hell out of the original when I was little. Anyone else wish they would make a second one?

#2 Posted by Dalai (7031 posts) -

Not before SimCity 5... which is way overdue.  Besides, I'll take a Streets of SimCity sequel over SimCopter 2 any day of the week... except maybe Thursdays.

#3 Posted by TheCheese33 (350 posts) -

I loved killing off my passengers and blowing up buildings in SimCopter...

#4 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

love sim copter. Graphics were crap even for the time but very fun. I also wouldn't mind seeing a remake of streets of sim city.

#5 Posted by Za3r0 (100 posts) -

they should just combine simcopter, streets of simcity and simtower into the next simcity. that would rock

#6 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Za3r0 said:
"they should just combine simcopter, streets of simcity and simtower into the next simcity. that would rock"
This would be sweet, but may be a little much. I'm all for a sequel to Copter and Tower.
#7 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

I've never even heard of this game. I shouldn't be surprised though, I remember playing the streets of simcity a bit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.