Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Windjammers

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 17, 1994

Two athletes are pitted against each other in a grueling battle of special abilities, mind games, and throwing discs. It will blow you away.

Help with WindJammers emulation through Retropie

Avatar image for marblexylophone
    marblexylophone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marblexylophone

My friend and I are currently trying to set up a raspberry pi game machine using Retropie, and want to have windjammers on it. We're using Final Burn Alpha for Raspberry Pi to accomplish this, and so far have the game running just fun taking input from a USB SNES controller. Unfortunately we can't figure out how to enter the service menu in order to remove the time limit for matches. I'm unsure what the "L+R+Select" means on the piFBA page, because no keyboard I've used has a select button. We've tried pressing "L+R+TAB" and "Z+X+TAB" and neither works. Has anyone else accomplished this, and if so could you tell me how you did it? If you need to see our configurations I can try to find a way to post them.

Griffinmills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Griffinmills

Home Neo Geo systems have a Select button too, if that helps. Try and get what you're doing working on your cart and system then take that experience over to the emulator and replicate your efforts there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.