Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Windows Phone

Platform »

A now-discontinued smartphone OS made by Microsoft, which had built-in integration with Xbox Live and other services.

GB app for windows phone

kgabr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi guys,

does anyone know how can I watch giantbomb.com content from a Windows Phone? (8.1) I used the GiantBomb Video Thing app for a long time, but it recently stopped working due to some changes GB made. I also tried to use another app simply called Giant Bomb, but it cannot connect to servers. Watching stuff directly from the site with Internet Explorer sucks. Any other ideas?

Thank you!

szlifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Have you tried a podcast app with RSS support? As a premium member you can add a video feed.

As a WP 8.1 phone owner I should know this, but I just never need to watch anything on my phone these days.

Recently the site's video player stopped working completely on WP8.1 so even that is out of question. Sometimes I use my http://qlcrew.com for that which provides direct links to videos. You need to link your account (API Key) for that to work (use the I'm a Premium Member button at the top) otherwise you will get Jeff's Error Message.

kgabr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@szlifier: Thank you for your reply. Looks like I am going to solve this problem by switching to Android, because i've still not found a reliable and comfortable way to view the GB video content on my phone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.