Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WipEout HD

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 25, 2008

The futuristic racing and combat of the Wipeout universe makes its first PlayStation 3 appearance as a downloadable game on PlayStation Network.

I really need to get a group together for bling brigade...

Gertso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gertso

I've had all the other trophies for over half a year now and it's just killing me not having the platinum. 

Fbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Fbomb

I should really get this game... I liked it back when it was on PS1, but wasn't sure if I'd still be into a space racer.

Gertso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Gertso

I've spent more time with it than any other game this gen. It's the best game on PSN. Go ahead and get the bundle btw. The Fury pack adds soooo much.

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By AndrewJD

I haven't got many trophies from Wipeout HD but I'm meaning to go back to it. Almost everyday I think about it but play something else (mainly SFIV) instead. 

Feel free to add me though and if you get some other people I'l happily join in :)
    PSN name is mubress2

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.