Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 20, 2014

Outnumbered and outgunned by high-tech Nazi forces, B.J. Blazkowicz returns to fight for an underground resistance movement in an alternate-historical 1960 where the Nazis won World War II and achieved global dominance.

This game just screwed me over. I'm done.

AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I got to what I assumed to be the last boss after playing through some of the toughest battles in the game for close to an hour, and right as the cutscene ended, it decided to crash. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal since most modern games are busted and crashes are expected, but lo and behold, my save data is gone and I have to start all over again.

Fuck that, and fuck this game. I really loved everything about it up to this point and wanted to keep it in my collection but I just can't let it hurt me again. Goodbye, Wolfenstein, it was fun while it lasted.

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

You saw the good bits, the end boss is weak.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

That happened all the time on JRPG's on the PS2. Those were games without auto-saves with long ass dungeons. It always sucked when it happened. It sounds like you made it to the last cutscene. Just look it up on youtube and you'll be fine.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Agreed with SuperSambo. The last boss fight sucks. Just watch it on YouTube just to see the ending. Last boss isn't worth the frustration it'll cause you.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Shame, because I loved the ending. Just give it a few days and go finish.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I really liked the ending. If you're really not going to play it, then here it is.

Loading Video...
    csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@spoonman671: Ah, but the build to it, and the ending music and stuff... such a short clip won't do it justice!

There's a longer one.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
    ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The New Order is really easy if you've played through it once. It'll be a breeze to get through again and it has a really good ending. (minus that boss, which isn't that frustrating but it's not good either)

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

something like this happend to me i was trying to get 100% on brutal legend i got stuck in geography so i saved and quit then when i tried to reload the data was corrupted and i was at 98% i complained to tim schafer on twitter and he apologized lol

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

That fucking sucks. I've had a number of sort of similar things happen to me in Halo mmc and it has been enough to make me not want to go back.
    CDUB901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Eh, you seen 99% of the what the game has to offer, just youtube the ending and keep it imo.

Unless you care that much about a trophy?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.