Certain upgrades - worth it?

#1 Posted by CheeseKing (12 posts) -

The silencers for the MP40 and the sniper rifle (can't remember what it's called), and the bayonet for the sniper rifle. Seeing as I use these 2 weapons almost exclusively, are these upgrades worth it?

#2 Posted by hedfone (1731 posts) -

hmm i played this game like a thousand years ago so i dont remember

#3 Posted by CheeseKing (12 posts) -

Damn. Well, thanks anyway man. I just got it from the bargain bin, so it's new to me.

#4 Posted by Spoonman671 (4769 posts) -

You'll want to upgrade everything on the STG, but the silencers are worth it for those guns.  Skip the bayonet.

#5 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -

The bayonet is great. It's not practical at all, but it produces some truly horrifying results when you stab a guy in the throat with it. I recommend it for the lulz factor alone.

#6 Edited by CheeseKing (12 posts) -

STG?

Edit: Never mind, I just wiki'd STG.

#7 Edited by CheeseKing (12 posts) -
@emkeighcameron: Yeah, I've shot a nazi in the throat before and it's awesome. I love that gurgling sound they make afterwords.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.