I hope Jeff is ready for some Gin

#1 Posted by Feanor (1387 posts) -

He seems to have underestimated Madden.

#2 Posted by Hailinel (23885 posts) -

He didn't overestimate Madden.  That series sells by the truckload every year whether it's deserved or not.  I think he did overestimate the sales that Wolfenstein would generate, though.

#3 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

I think it's pretty amazing that only, like, 400 users separate the bet.  Pretty cool. 

Sucks to be Jeff, though.  Given the way his Twitter has read over his vacation...I'm pretty sure the gin is going to be the tipping point!  lol

#4 Posted by Zinc (200 posts) -

Can't wait for the video of him vomiting.

#5 Posted by nrain (1274 posts) -

Well I have Wolfenstein coming but I doubt I'll get it before september 1st. I thought Jeff would win but that isn't gonna happen now.
#6 Posted by HydraHam (1338 posts) -

well.. i guess im going to have to create about 400 silver accounts and get all the achievements on each, create about 400 giant bomb accounts and link 1 silver account to each one.. jeff shall not lose.

#7 Posted by Lingxor (422 posts) -

#8 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -

I could have raised some peoples to play it if my thread hadn't been locked. I admit though, I didn't play Wolfenstein. D:

#9 Posted by brocool (701 posts) -

Nothing beats a Gin and Tonic.. nothing

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.