Mother of FPS Genre is officially penetrated

#1 Posted by Aurelito (721 posts) -

I bought a pirated version of the game (it's like buying stolen goods, it's not that bad) and well the only thing that currently comes to my mind is "fuck the developers". for bringing down this franchise to hell. a very nice boring game, mixture of Time Shift and Call of duty. nothing new, no invention, no solid gameplay. frustrating. stupid. ugly. woe. shit. don't buy this crap, please.

#2 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I disagree, and I think you have no right to tell others what they should or should not play or buy.

#3 Posted by baconbits33 (1156 posts) -

Well I heard the premise was actually really good, however the developers never really took it anywhere.... shame... well thanks for the info then.

#4 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

why would you buy a pirated version of a game... all you did was give whoever downloaded it some extra cash.

#5 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

Sorry to say, but you recently said you didn`t like the ER 
So I don`t give a fuck :)

#6 Posted by Aurelito (721 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" I disagree, and I think you have no right to tell others what they should or should not play or buy. "
I have no rights to "order" people not to buy this game, but I have a right to allege the developers right?
#7 Posted by MetalR (422 posts) -
@addictedtopinescent said:
" Sorry to say, but you recently said you didn`t like the ER So I don`t give a fuck :) "
I agree.
#8 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

You dirty pirate

#9 Posted by Aurelito (721 posts) -

This thread is not about how I purchased the game, I had not any other ways to get this game. I'm not a dirty pirate because if they shipped their games here, I would buy theme, but they don't, so me neither. but it's not really the reason that I made this thread. this thread is about the games utter weakness.

#10 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Something something mother penetrated.

#11 Posted by Aurelito (721 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" Something something mother penetrated. "
Yeah thanks for your delightful information.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.