Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » appears in 40 games

As beautiful than Aphrodite, wiser than Athena, swifter than Mercury, and stronger than Hercules. Wonder Woman is Princess Diana, a member of a tribe of Amazons that live on Themyscira. Came to Man's World to defeat Ares and bring peace, and fight against injustice. She is true freedom!

Wonder Woman Video Game?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moywar700

Would you guys want a Wonder Woman video game?She's the number one superheroine ever.If you liked God of War than you'll like a Wonder Woman video game.Srly, she's not the same girl from the 70's campy T.V show.She's actually pretty cool and her game would probably be a horror type game.

It's been my dream for one a WW video game...

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By falserelic

@moywar700: It would be interesting to see a video game of Wonder Women. I always wonder what types of ideas they would add in for a video game. Btw..didn't they cancel a T.V show of Wonder Women, because people thought she was more of a sex symbol and found it offensive?

GoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By GoofyGoober

If done right, then sure.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MariachiMacabre

The problem is she isn't as well-loved as her contemporary DC allies. I think it'd be best to include her as a major role in, say, a good Justice League game. And don't emphasize the campier parts of her persona like the lasso or invisible jet.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By moywar700

@falserelic said:

@moywar700: It would be interesting to see a video game of Wonder Women. I always wonder what types of ideas they would add in for a video game. Btw..didn't they cancel a T.V show of Wonder Women, because people thought she was more of a sex symbol and found it offensive?

Something like God of War?

They canceled the show because they didn't think it was good.@MariachiMacabre said:

The problem is she isn't as well-loved as her contemporary DC allies. I think it'd be best to include her as a major role in, say, a good Justice League game. And don't emphasize the campier parts of her persona like the lasso or invisible jet.

She can hold her own game.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Forgive me ignorance, but I believe she's an Amazon correct? I like that angle. In the videos for Injustice you see her with other female warriors and I think that would be pretty badass to fight with an all female unit. A hack and slash type game with a crew alongside you at all times would be awesome, kind of like the Warriors with swords or something.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#7  Edited By Slag

Now that you mention it, this could be an excellent idea.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By moywar700

@ArtisanBreads said:

Forgive me ignorance, but I believe she's an Amazon correct? I like that angle. In the videos for Injustice you see her with other female warriors and I think that would be pretty badass to fight with an all female unit. A hack and slash type game with a crew alongside you at all times would be awesome, kind of like the Warriors with swords or something.

yea she's an amazon

hack and slash would be interesting.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By moywar700

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.