QL?

#1 Posted by ItsAJackal (149 posts) -

Why was the other thread locked?

I think it's a real shame if they don't do something for this game. These types of games are the reason I come to Giant Bomb. Yeah it's great to see 20 minutes of the latest Call of Duty and hear Jeff talk about the differences...but some of my best memories are from the crazy games.

Farming Simulator 2012

Deadly Premonition

Harry Potter Kinect series

Wipeout the game (kinect)

Entire Game Room Series

Darkest of Days

Yearly WWE coverage of JR getting hit by a car

Celebrity Poker with Jonathan Frakes

etc.

If it comes down to it, maybe skimp on some of the QLing of the AAA games and at least still cover some of the notable "funny" games. I can go to 10 different sites to see Assassin Creed 3 gameplay. There's only one site I can go to for Stay Dead coverage.

#2 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

They probably will in the near future. They must be entrenched in game of the year business. This game seems like a whole lot of dumb. And that's what I come to Giant Bomb for.

#3 Posted by dekkadekkadekka (725 posts) -

This is the only quicklook you'll need.

#4 Posted by VoshiNova (1638 posts) -

@dekkadekkadekka said:

Hot damn that was funny!

#5 Edited by GaspoweR (2793 posts) -

@dekkadekkadekka said:

This was also mentioned during the Bombcast on the week this game came out and I think what prompted them not to do a quick look.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.