2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

An unsweetened palette cleanser between games 0

World Gone Sour is another one of those increasingly common games that I buy not for its apparent quality but because of how it revolves around real people I know online. When certified real person Adam Boyes (from co-developer Beefy Media) plays the game alongside equally real Giant Bomb co-founderJeff Gerstmann, their banter is more than just a PR dude trying to sell a press guy on the game. They’re friends and though they may not call me the same, I feel a friendly connection to the two from ...

Sour taste indeed 0

World Gone Sour has an alright premise, but any good will from it is lost in its crummy gameplay and lack of care.Licensed video games are usually pretty lousy, and World Gone Sour is no exception. It at least it tries to branch out and be a different with an amusing premise and inexplicable Method Man tie-in, but token gestures like these can't make up for the lousy gameplay, muddy graphics, broken controls, and general lack of follow-through it exhibits.The game's story places you in the sugar...