Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Goo

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 13, 2008

World of Goo is a critically acclaimed physics-based puzzle game following the travels of a horde of goo balls through a world shadowed by a mysterious corporation. The game was produced and developed by the independent company 2D Boy.

Upper Shaft solutions?

Rockanomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rockanomics

I played this game all through the weekend, I beat it before it even came out thanks to the preorder early start.

But "Upper Shaft" is the only level I had to skip past. I can get the walls down but as soon as I start to get close to crossing the gap the whole thing falls down the hole.

Anyone gotten through it?

(On a personal note, I watched my 8th tallest tower in the world completely topple over)

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BiggerBomb

I think Aloe Vera is best for the upper sha-

Oh. Sorry, I've never played World of Goo.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By OmegaPirate

The name of this topic - could have led to so much more

Tordah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Tordah

You have to connect the grey goo with the remaining green ones that hang from the ceiling like a rope. Also, you have to be pretty quick when you use the last two grey goo to connect to the tube (to get the draft) or the whole thing will fall down on the spikes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.