Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

A Blog In Which I Talk About WoW and My Day at the E.R.

Avatar image for michaelfossbakk
    michaelfossbakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By michaelfossbakk

Hey, everyone! First blog post on Giantbomb! Wooo! Let's jump right in!

Last Monday, I took the plunge and went out around 11:00 p.m. to buy myself a pre-paid World of Warcraft subscription card and an AMP energy drink. This comes after many messages sent and received by one Thrawnkkar of Giantbomb and forum posts made on the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm page. Little did I know that there was a Giantbomb community guild for World of Warcraft and I, looking for a reason to blow my money, decided it'd be a great way to get back in the game and hopefully get into some raids, my favorite part of the game. I was worried, though, that making a new character (didn't have one already on <Bomb Sqaud>'s server, Ysera) would take far too long to level up. It's been a while since I made a new character (since The Burning Crusade, to be exact) and since then leveling has become so much quicker! For example, I started Monday night/Tuesday morning and have made it to level 27, an easy feat. I rolled my favorite and  the class I was most familiar with, Paladin and tauren for my race. The <Bomb Squad> has been great so far and I hope that I'll be running dungeons with you guys soon!

Yes, I spent the day at the E.R. yesterday due to intense abdominal pain that I was having since 3:00 a.m. on Wednesday. At about 10:00 a.m. I knew that it wasn't going to go away on its own and told my sister about it. She called my mom, wondering what to do, who then told us to go to the E.R. and get it checked out. I spent the rest of the day there and went home around 6:00 p.m. In that  time, I fainted from the blood samples they took before setting my I.V. and had to drink the most disgusting thing ever, a contrast to make things more visible when I went in for my CAT scan. Fun stuff. They were worried that it was appendicitis, which it wasn't, but they did find that my lymph nodes near my groin were inflamed/enlarged. By this time, some of the pain had subsided and they told me to just avoid greasy foods and drink a lot of water and follow up with my primary physician. Right now, I don't feel much pain, but I don't feel 100% either. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and I'll know more then.

Until next post, hadet bra (yeah, I'm Norwegian. Big whoop! Wanna fight about it?)!
    michaelfossbakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By michaelfossbakk

Hey, everyone! First blog post on Giantbomb! Wooo! Let's jump right in!

Last Monday, I took the plunge and went out around 11:00 p.m. to buy myself a pre-paid World of Warcraft subscription card and an AMP energy drink. This comes after many messages sent and received by one Thrawnkkar of Giantbomb and forum posts made on the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm page. Little did I know that there was a Giantbomb community guild for World of Warcraft and I, looking for a reason to blow my money, decided it'd be a great way to get back in the game and hopefully get into some raids, my favorite part of the game. I was worried, though, that making a new character (didn't have one already on <Bomb Sqaud>'s server, Ysera) would take far too long to level up. It's been a while since I made a new character (since The Burning Crusade, to be exact) and since then leveling has become so much quicker! For example, I started Monday night/Tuesday morning and have made it to level 27, an easy feat. I rolled my favorite and  the class I was most familiar with, Paladin and tauren for my race. The <Bomb Squad> has been great so far and I hope that I'll be running dungeons with you guys soon!

Yes, I spent the day at the E.R. yesterday due to intense abdominal pain that I was having since 3:00 a.m. on Wednesday. At about 10:00 a.m. I knew that it wasn't going to go away on its own and told my sister about it. She called my mom, wondering what to do, who then told us to go to the E.R. and get it checked out. I spent the rest of the day there and went home around 6:00 p.m. In that  time, I fainted from the blood samples they took before setting my I.V. and had to drink the most disgusting thing ever, a contrast to make things more visible when I went in for my CAT scan. Fun stuff. They were worried that it was appendicitis, which it wasn't, but they did find that my lymph nodes near my groin were inflamed/enlarged. By this time, some of the pain had subsided and they told me to just avoid greasy foods and drink a lot of water and follow up with my primary physician. Right now, I don't feel much pain, but I don't feel 100% either. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and I'll know more then.

Until next post, hadet bra (yeah, I'm Norwegian. Big whoop! Wanna fight about it?)!
    Traegan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Traegan

Welcome to GB.  Hope you feel better.

michaelfossbakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By michaelfossbakk
    @Traegan: Thanks! Just hit level 30. :)
    animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By animateria

Ouch.

I mean ER costs are ridiculous.
    michaelfossbakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By michaelfossbakk
    @animateria: Fortunately, my mom is a teacher and has great insurance.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@animateria said:
    " Ouch.

I mean ER costs are ridiculous.
    "
    Canada, fuck yeah.
    Thrawnkkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By Thrawnkkar
    @michaelfossbakk Good luck on the no greasy food thing and again, welcome to Bomb Sqaud!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.