Alliance Giant Bomb guild?

#1 Posted by Brenderous (1101 posts) -

I've been thinking about getting back in WoW, and playing with Giant Bomb people would be really awesome. 

My problem is that I share Ryan's opinions on the horde. I just prefer to play alliance for better or for worse. 

So is there an existing Alliance Giant Bomb guild, or plans to start one? 

inb4 flaming and horde/alliance arguments.

#2 Edited by SythonX7 (134 posts) -

Not sure if one currently exists, Though I do mainly play Horde, it totally makes sense for the community to have an alliance guild as well. doesn't it?

#3 Posted by Brenderous (1101 posts) -
@SythonX7: Yeah it would be good I think. Maybe we could put it on the same server as <Bomb Squad> for friendly competition? 

Or a completely different server would also be a good idea. 

Thoughts anyone?
#4 Posted by cjmhockey (244 posts) -

I mainly play horde but would definitely be willing to start up an ally alt and join a GB alliance guild.

#5 Posted by EpicSteve (6487 posts) -

There's the Bomb Squad horde guild. 

#6 Posted by SythonX7 (134 posts) -

I'm also down for starting an alliance alt and joining an Alliance GB guild.

#7 Posted by solidwolf52 (301 posts) -

I'd join

#8 Posted by Brenderous (1101 posts) -

"<I'm A Wizard And That Looks Fucked Up>"?

#9 Posted by Brenderous (1101 posts) -

<The Good Bomb Squad>?

#10 Posted by Nikral (289 posts) -

Obviously it would be Space Neon Lobsters

#11 Posted by adoggz (2069 posts) -

I'd be fore a ally spin off of the bomb squad. And i'd suggest runetotem for the server so i can play my old guys :D

#12 Posted by xXwindoverXx (290 posts) -

I'm in for an Alliance guild :D

I want to make a new Worgen anyway

#13 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

To the people here. If this didn't happen there is a giantbomb guild on the horde side, Very close to 18th level, 6 out of 12 raid bosses down and every profession has a maxed guild member. Server is ysera just /who bomb squad and ask for an invite.

We currently looking to start a second ten man raid team. Hope to see you on the dark side!

#14 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

We are now 7 out of 12 raid bosses and 19th level. As an update.

#15 Posted by Barrock (3540 posts) -

Come join us on Ysera. I was an Alliance guy too but I bit the bullet and made a Horde. Make a Goblin, they fucking rock.

#16 Edited by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

Barrock is right us goblins are sweet.

Also with our first drop of Ascendant Council we are 8 out of 12 on raid bosses. Next up, Cho'gall!

Edit, we dropped Conclave of the Wind, making us 9 out of 12. Cho'Gall is still our progression boss.
#17 Posted by michaelfossbakk (236 posts) -

Did someone start this?

#18 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

I would join a GiantBomb community guild, even if we started on a new server and needed to reroll.

#19 Posted by gakon (1952 posts) -

I would encourage any of you on the fence due to the faction choice to please consider giving the greener side of the fence a try. The Horde guild has become a small one, and while that's allowed us to develop this great little community, there's been some concern that our numbers will slowly continue to dwindle. I don't know if we can have two thriving guilds in the same region.

#20 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

Bomb Squad is now 9 out of 12. We are coming for your Cho'gall!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.