Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

Halp Teh Alpha Is Leakings

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Edited By Cincaid

So yeah, I suggest that if you're remotely interested in the upcoming expansion for World of Warcraft, Cataclysm, that you head over to MMO-Champion. Tons of screenshots and information is being leaked as I'm writing this.

Now...give me a Beta-key already!

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Cincaid

So yeah, I suggest that if you're remotely interested in the upcoming expansion for World of Warcraft, Cataclysm, that you head over to MMO-Champion. Tons of screenshots and information is being leaked as I'm writing this.

Now...give me a Beta-key already!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b04117c9080d
    deactivated-5b04117c9080d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yep it's lookin good. Make sure your opted in for the beta on battle.net (incase you forget :p) good look getting a key, im waiting for mine too :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.