Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

Launcher cannot obtain patching information. What I believe

Halifaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Halifaxx

Okay this just recently happened to me this morning and so naturally i went looking online for the answer to fixing , reseting internet connection clearing the WTF folder and well shit nothing was working then it hit me its Tuesday and what happens on Tuesday PATCH UPDATES i have read alot of post all of the internet and its all been from 4AM to present well we all know wow isn't back online till 11:00AM pacific standard time so 2:00PM east coasters and 1:00PM to the mid west pride and 11:00PM if your to retarded to notice that you live on the west coast , and also the website is down as well sooo even more of a bigger hint that its due to Blizzard take care thanks for reading. PLAY GAMES

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ArchScabby

liar

groin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By groin

There is only one period in that block of text.

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By RVonE
    @Halifaxx said:
    "Okay this just recently happened to me this morning and so naturally i went looking online for the answer to fixing , reseting internet connection clearing the WTF folder and well shit nothing was working then it hit me its Tuesday and what happens on Tuesday PATCH UPDATES i have read alot of post all of the internet and its all been from 4AM to present well we all know wow isn't back online till 11:00AM pacific standard time so 2:00PM east coasters and 1:00PM to the mid west pride and 11:00PM if your to retarded to notice that you live on the west coast , and also the website is down as well sooo even more of a bigger hint that its due to Blizzard take care thanks for reading. PLAY GAMES "

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By thebeast
    @ArchScabby: @groin: @RVonE: Be nice.
    Rowz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Rowz

If what you are saying is 4.0.6 is coming out you would already be able to download it like you always are able to.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#7  Edited By StarvingGamer
    @RVonE said:
    "
    No Caption Provided
    "
    I understand why this is funny thanks to Sid Meier.
    TheKeywork1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By TheKeywork1989

Ran into the same problem. You're getting that pop up because the launcher is searching for non-critical updates, but due to it being Tuesday and them running their maintenance you'll continue to get it. Best advice is to wait till 11 pst and if it's still broke then go to the message boards. If all else fails just go into your wow folder and run the .exe to bypass the launcher. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.