Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

Mount Quest Complete !

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

Edited By jimbo_n

Since jumping into Cataclysm at the release and leveling to 85 I've been on a mount quest. The goal was to obtain a [Drake of the West Wind] and an [Ahn'Qiraji Battle Tank]. The drake not so rare but a beast to grind to and the Battle Tank one of the rarest finds from Archaeology and a grind that went on for weeks. So after testing my patience with Archaeology and Tol Barad dailygrinding for what feels like months I now have the Flying and Ground mount setup that I wan't and my e-peen of course grew a bit longer yet again.  
    And LTTP on flying dragons in WoW I can confirm that yes, its an awesome feeling. 

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

Since jumping into Cataclysm at the release and leveling to 85 I've been on a mount quest. The goal was to obtain a [Drake of the West Wind] and an [Ahn'Qiraji Battle Tank]. The drake not so rare but a beast to grind to and the Battle Tank one of the rarest finds from Archaeology and a grind that went on for weeks. So after testing my patience with Archaeology and Tol Barad dailygrinding for what feels like months I now have the Flying and Ground mount setup that I wan't and my e-peen of course grew a bit longer yet again.  
    And LTTP on flying dragons in WoW I can confirm that yes, its an awesome feeling. 

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

You can get an Ahn'Qiraj battle tank from Archaeology? I thought the only mount was the raptor. Fuck, now I've gotta pick up Archaeology..I've always wanted that mount.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jimbo_n

You only get it from Tol'Vir digsites tho and those are mad rare to begin with. Then you have to be lucky to actually get the mount and not one of the other artifacts since completing a Tol'Vir artifact takes foreeever and includes alot of common ones inbetween. But I might actually go back and farm some more Tol'Vir since the Hieroglyphs sells for 700-800g a piece on the server at the moment.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.