Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

So I still have my WoW Discs

Monopolized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Monopolized

I still have my WoW discs but I have stopped playing I still need to pick up lich king and roll a new character, but I am wondering if it's worth it to start playing again?

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

SpartyOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SpartyOn

I'm going to say yes only because I went through this decision process the last week or two and just decided today to start playing again.

AtomicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By AtomicEdge

It is, but don't bother with the discs. So much has changed, that patching the game will replace almost all of the data anyway. My advice is that you log into battle.net, and download the client from there. Took me a few hours, but it installed the game all the way up to the latest patch with one click. 

Much less hassle. 

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Marz

before you install again, make sure your account is properly linked to battle.net

then you can register your discs (aka Keycode)  to the account and download a digital copy whenever you want.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.