Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

The official recruitment thread.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NekuSakuraba

Hey, so you thinking of playing World of Warcraft? Well how about we take advantage of the recruit a friend system! Here is how it works. 

What the newcomer gets - 

• Friend-to-friend summoning makes it easy to travel together.
    • Bonus experience ensures faster leveling.

What the recruiter gets -  

If your fellow Giant Bomb member purchases a full copy of World of Warcraft and pays for a month of subscription time, you get 30 days of subscription time FREE!

If your fellow Giant Bomb member pays for two full months of subscription time, you'll receive an exclusive in-game X-53 Touring Rocket flying mount  !  

Now, this may sound unfair to the new player but you guys can level 3 times faster which is awesome. Also, I am pretty sure I am missing another feature you get so if anyone remembers please do tell. 

So let's help each other and get free in-game stuff because stuff is great! :D
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RE_Player1

Hey I'll be wiling to recruit someone. Also I'm in the Giantbomb guild so obviously you'd be in it than too. PM me or write on my wall if your interested. 

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    " Curses! This is intruding on my own thread! "
    Well, maybe we will have more luck! I'll make sure you are the first to recruit! :D
    BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BabyChooChoo

I'm willing to recruit someone as well. PM me because chances are I won't read this thread often enough to check. Not in the GB guild and I play on Dalaran if any of that matters to you.

May I suggest to the OP that you gather up all the names of recruiters and post them in a table or something. Also info such as server and guild might be useful too. Just a thought.

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By melcene

I'm also willing to recruit.  I'm not in the GB guild either.  I play Alliance on Lightbringer.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @PrimeSynergy said:
    " I'm willing to recruit someone as well. PM me because chances are I won't read this thread often enough to check. Not in the GB guild and I play on Dalaran if any of that matters to you.  May I suggest to the OP that you gather up all the names of recruiters and post them in a table or something. Also info such as server and guild might be useful too. Just a thought. "
    As soon as we get people interested in us recruiting them I will make one. ^__^ 
    LeetBalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By LeetBalla

What Realm is the Giant bomb guild on?

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By BabyChooChoo

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.