Any bombers playing this?

#1 Edited by BongChilla (204 posts) -

I am well aware that the crew does not enjoy MMO's and that's perfectly fine, but is anyone else playing and enjoying this expansion? I have not seen many topics created since it was released. I find the new content to be great and I enjoy the emphasis on exploration when that has been absent since WotLK.

What are other peoples thoughts?

Edit: sorry about typos, created this from my phone

#2 Posted by mtcantor (947 posts) -

I'm going to guess yes.

#3 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

@BongChilla: Theres an anchored topic in this forum for the official GB guild! Check it out and hope to see you!

#4 Posted by ttocs (762 posts) -

I was on a break from WoW for a while and was getting pretty heavily invested in GW2. All it took was for my wife to say "I want to make a panda" after seeing the commercial and here I am again, back playing WoW. I missed it, what can I say. I started playing on day 1 when it was initially released, took about a year break, and I'm back and loving it. Lots of changes too.

#5 Posted by Winterstrike (59 posts) -

I was skeptical at first but I'm loving it too now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.