Mists of Pandaria beta starts tonight.

#1 Posted by IBurningStar (2161 posts) -

You read that tittle right, according to MMO Champion the MoP beta is starting up tonight. No word on how many invites are going to be sent out at first or what all will be accessible at first. Still a lot of stuff is unknown, but yo, this is happening. If you bought the year long pass thing then you should be getting in earlier than most, but people can still opt in. Head over to the official site to learn how to do that.

#2 Posted by Bwast (1342 posts) -

I would imagine it will be friends and family first. Probably will be a month or more before the general public gets in.

#3 Posted by wemibelec90 (1597 posts) -

Also, Blizzard said they would look at things like how long the account has been around and when people signed up for the pass when choosing who will get the first invites for the Annual Pass program. Probably want to make sure not to flood the servers right off the bat.

#4 Edited by NathHaw (2760 posts) -

I just got my invitation! 100k were just sent out. I've been playing since Feb. '05. Bought the pass thing right away when it came up last year.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.