Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 13, 2008

Travel to the arctic continent of Northrend in Blizzard's second expansion to the most popular MMORPG ever made.

DING !

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

Edited By jimbo_n

After getting my last account , that I had since Feb 2005, perm. banned for giving in to the gold need once I now finally dinged level 80 on my new account. First time playing Alliance and first time playing Warlock beyond level 30 or so. No matter how many times you do it its always a crazy feeling knowing you´re finally there, finally at Max level. It will be interesting to try out some PvP on level 80. I was amongst the first on the server to get the full PvP set back on level 60 and i placed 2nd in the battlegroup with my Paladin named "Gerstmann" at level 70. I´ve never focued at all on end game PvE. The PvP have been everything for me in WoW since battleground were first implemented on level 60. So I really cant wait to sink my teeth in the new "tier" of PvP.
    Total (/played) playtime level 1 - 80 this time: 6 Days, 1 Hour, 30 minutes. Can´t say I tried to rush it.
    Name of my character is this time dedicated to the greatest PvP Warlock ever back when I still watched PvP Movies from Warcraftmovies.com. Those of you that was there back in the day knows who I´m talking about.

Dinging lvl 80 on my new Warlock.
    jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

After getting my last account , that I had since Feb 2005, perm. banned for giving in to the gold need once I now finally dinged level 80 on my new account. First time playing Alliance and first time playing Warlock beyond level 30 or so. No matter how many times you do it its always a crazy feeling knowing you´re finally there, finally at Max level. It will be interesting to try out some PvP on level 80. I was amongst the first on the server to get the full PvP set back on level 60 and i placed 2nd in the battlegroup with my Paladin named "Gerstmann" at level 70. I´ve never focued at all on end game PvE. The PvP have been everything for me in WoW since battleground were first implemented on level 60. So I really cant wait to sink my teeth in the new "tier" of PvP.
    Total (/played) playtime level 1 - 80 this time: 6 Days, 1 Hour, 30 minutes. Can´t say I tried to rush it.
    Name of my character is this time dedicated to the greatest PvP Warlock ever back when I still watched PvP Movies from Warcraftmovies.com. Those of you that was there back in the day knows who I´m talking about.

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By TomA

Gratz dude on 80,but i do not believe for a second that you got to level 80 in 6 days.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jimbo_n

Its called Recruit a Friend XP. Go check it out. that means you´ll take 1-60 without even trying.

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SoothsayerGB

You were perma banned for gold buying?  Damn, no warnings or temp bans?  Ouch, money wasted.  Since buying gold is a waste in the first place.  Don't forget that now, it's much easier to track and catch gold seller/buyers.  ; )

Oh yeah, Blizz is hardcore after Gliders now too.  Even more so, since the judgement.

I'm not really against Gold buying and selling or botting.  When its for personal use.  Just saying.

Anyway, Gratz on 80. 

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jimbo_n

Yea. And the thing was it took like 3 years for them to catch me. Bought gold back on level 60 years and years ago. Banned without warning now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Grats on 80, sucks you got banned, but you got what you asked for : )

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.