Hatred of WOW aside you must admit they make amazing game music

#1 Edited by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

Yes i know WOW is stupid blah blah .... whatever . But look me in the eye and tell me that the music in the wrath of the lich king expansion is not some of the best video game music you have ever heard 

The first time i entered the grizzly hills i had to turn the in game music up and sit back . Its that good .
#2 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -

Wow is stoopid get a life lawl

Am I doing it right?

I'd say I enjoy the music if I didn't hear it in-game every five minutes.  But yeah, Blizzard's musical composition is up to the standards of everything else they make.

#3 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@Kombat:  But compared to over MMOs they do put the most effort into every aspect of the game
#4 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

I dunno, the WoW music never really did it for me.  It's not the sort of thing I'd listen to outside the game, which is the hallmark of great game music.

I feel the WoW music is a bit too formless, I feel it's more about fitting a mood than making a song that gets stuck in your head.

#5 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

I dont care for a lot of the wilderness ambiance music, but the city music is just fantastic.

#6 Posted by Baillie (4195 posts) -

Not into it, never have liked the music in MMOs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.