Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 13, 2008

Travel to the arctic continent of Northrend in Blizzard's second expansion to the most popular MMORPG ever made.

Just Started Playing, Ideas on Character?

barbacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By barbacious

I have just began the downloading World of Warcraft and I am curious to see what others think I should make my character. Such as class and things. I want to be something not everybody is and/or hard to level. All suggestions needed. =]

Gunrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Gunrock

Depends, if you plan to stick in for the long run, you should me a priest or a shaman, they're really cool classes to play in the endgame and healers are always wanted, Shadow priests are awesome dps (damage per second) and elemental and enhacement shamans are alot of fun. But if you just want to make it easy you can always level a hunter, probably the easiest class to leve since you're practically never solo (when you get your pet at level 10), its kind of hard to recommend any sort of class, it also really depends on your playing style so if you don't know what you wanna be you can always be a druid wich can be anything, Long range dps, melee dps, healer and tank

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

you want to be something not many people are ????

Do you know how many people play WoW that doesn't really exist 
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Well, I`m a Shaman, and not to many people pick that class, also I don`t see to many Warlock's, but that could just be my server.

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

#5  Edited By Eder

Mages and Paladins are my favorite classes. Just fun to play and that is very important to me. But that's my take: it's gotta be fun so screw what the others are. Mages are strictly damage dudes so thats all I would do. Paladins do everything, DPS, Tank and Heal.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Vinchenzo

I've always been a Priest. It's just great to know you're always needed (usually). There are a lot of factors that should go into what class you want to play. Want to be good at battlegrounds (PvP)? Or raiding? All classes can do both, but some classes are usually chosen over others, especially based on play-style. Usually there are too many Warriors and Rogues, might want to stay away from those. Druids are great. Lots of options, just pick an interesting class and play. You better have lots of time!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.