Level 80 CONFIRMED!

#1 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -
#2 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

that's a shame

#3 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -

When the other guy did essentially the same thing, but inside an instance, and got banned. *shakes head*

#4 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Wow 27 hours!
Seems fast but cool.

#5 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Way to spoil the game for your self.

#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Some people really need to find better things to do...

#7 Posted by pause422 (6188 posts) -
Kush said:
"Some people really need to find better things to do..."
Sooo true.
#8 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -

^ Yeah, you guys should stop playing games too.

#9 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -

while im sure it was tough to do the guy took a vacation from work to do this. Guy really needs to get out more if he is taking precious vacation time to sit on his ass and play warcraft non-stop

#10 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -

^ Puhleeease. You're sitting around in you're leisure time talking down others on a damn internet forum.

#11 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
breton said:
"^ Puhleeease. You're sitting around in you're leisure time talking down others on a damn internet forum."
You really need to lighten up...go smoke some crack or something.
#12 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -

You guys need to stop having such double standards. You can waste your time doing <insert activity here>, but someone that plays an MMO is all of a sudden ruining his life.

#13 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
breton said:
"You guys need to stop having such double standards. You can waste your time doing <insert activity here>, but someone that plays an MMO is all of a sudden ruining his life."
I never said that playing an MMO is ruining his life...but getting to the level cap in 27 hours after release is ridiculous. Why not savor the experience and gradually level up? I would never spend 27 hours straight to beat some game I really liked...
#14 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -
breton said:
"^ Puhleeease. You're sitting around in you're leisure time talking down others on a damn internet forum
thats not the same thing as using up vacation/holiday days from work. as much as i love games taking days off from work to play one non-stop is kinda sad. Days off from work are precious commodities IMO
#15 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -
Kush said:
"I never said that playing an MMO is ruining his life...but getting to the level cap in 27 hours after release is ridiculous. Why not savor the experience and gradually level up? I would never spend 27 hours straight to beat some game I really liked..."
So you don't have the same definition of fun as everyone else.. grats. I don't see how being world first isn't an experience to savor, and I don't see how winning the Superbowl isn't an experience to savor... Not only that, but he's got years ahead of him to have fun with his guild and level other characters. Why does he have to go slow just to have fun?

Lemegeton said:
"thats not the same thing as using up vacation/holiday days from work. as much as i love games taking days off from work to play one non-stop is kinda sad. Days off from work are precious commodities IMO"
And so what would you do? Hang out with your friends? Go to the beach? Yeah, that's way more productive than what he's doing.
#16 Posted by mracoon (4971 posts) -

Wow, he actually took a holiday to play the game, that's dedication.

#17 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -
breton said:
Lemegeton said:
"thats not the same thing as using up vacation/holiday days from work. as much as i love games taking days off from work to play one non-stop is kinda sad. Days off from work are precious commodities IMO"
And so what would you do? Hang out with your friends? Go to the beach? Yeah, that's way more productive than what he's doing.
"
yeah they pretty much are a more productive use of vacation time in my opinion.
#18 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -
Lemegeton said:
"in my opinion."
#19 Edited by pause422 (6188 posts) -
breton said:
"Kush said:
"I never said that playing an MMO is ruining his life...but getting to the level cap in 27 hours after release is ridiculous. Why not savor the experience and gradually level up? I would never spend 27 hours straight to beat some game I really liked..."
So you don't have the same definition of fun as everyone else.. grats. I don't see how being world first isn't an experience to savor, and I don't see how winning the Superbowl isn't an experience to savor... Not only that, but he's got years ahead of him to have fun with his guild and level other characters. Why does he have to go slow just to have fun?

Lemegeton said:

It isn't an experience to savor because its WoW, and taking days off to do this is pathetic, regardless of how much you like a game. Its not like hes getting a new experience with a 'new' game, its the same fucking game that came out 4 years ago with more content, he isn't savoring something new and fresh...I don't really care either way.  Feel free to think what you want, and I'll do the same.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.