Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 13, 2008

Travel to the arctic continent of Northrend in Blizzard's second expansion to the most popular MMORPG ever made.

Level 80 CONFIRMED!

Yit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By tekmojo

that's a shame

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By breton

When the other guy did essentially the same thing, but inside an instance, and got banned. *shakes head*

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By OGCartman

Wow 27 hours!
    Seems fast but cool.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Endogene

Way to spoil the game for your self.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6  Edited By kush

Some people really need to find better things to do...

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pause422
    Kush said:
    "Some people really need to find better things to do..."
    Sooo true.
    breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By breton

^ Yeah, you guys should stop playing games too.

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Lemegeton

while im sure it was tough to do the guy took a vacation from work to do this. Guy really needs to get out more if he is taking precious vacation time to sit on his ass and play warcraft non-stop

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By breton

^ Puhleeease. You're sitting around in you're leisure time talking down others on a damn internet forum.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kush
    breton said:
    "^ Puhleeease. You're sitting around in you're leisure time talking down others on a damn internet forum."
    You really need to lighten up...go smoke some crack or something.
    breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By breton

You guys need to stop having such double standards. You can waste your time doing <insert activity here>, but someone that plays an MMO is all of a sudden ruining his life.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kush
    breton said:
    "You guys need to stop having such double standards. You can waste your time doing <insert activity here>, but someone that plays an MMO is all of a sudden ruining his life."
    I never said that playing an MMO is ruining his life...but getting to the level cap in 27 hours after release is ridiculous. Why not savor the experience and gradually level up? I would never spend 27 hours straight to beat some game I really liked...
    Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lemegeton
    breton said:
    "^ Puhleeease. You're sitting around in you're leisure time talking down others on a damn internet forum
    thats not the same thing as using up vacation/holiday days from work. as much as i love games taking days off from work to play one non-stop is kinda sad. Days off from work are precious commodities IMO
    breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By breton
    Kush said:
    "I never said that playing an MMO is ruining his life...but getting to the level cap in 27 hours after release is ridiculous. Why not savor the experience and gradually level up? I would never spend 27 hours straight to beat some game I really liked..."
    So you don't have the same definition of fun as everyone else.. grats. I don't see how being world first isn't an experience to savor, and I don't see how winning the Superbowl isn't an experience to savor... Not only that, but he's got years ahead of him to have fun with his guild and level other characters. Why does he have to go slow just to have fun?

Lemegeton said:
    "thats not the same thing as using up vacation/holiday days from work. as much as i love games taking days off from work to play one non-stop is kinda sad. Days off from work are precious commodities IMO"
    And so what would you do? Hang out with your friends? Go to the beach? Yeah, that's way more productive than what he's doing.
    mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By mracoon

Wow, he actually took a holiday to play the game, that's dedication.

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lemegeton
    breton said:
    Lemegeton said:
    "thats not the same thing as using up vacation/holiday days from work. as much as i love games taking days off from work to play one non-stop is kinda sad. Days off from work are precious commodities IMO"
    And so what would you do? Hang out with your friends? Go to the beach? Yeah, that's way more productive than what he's doing.
    "
    yeah they pretty much are a more productive use of vacation time in my opinion.
    breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By breton
    Lemegeton said:
    "in my opinion."
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pause422
    breton said:
    "Kush said:
    "I never said that playing an MMO is ruining his life...but getting to the level cap in 27 hours after release is ridiculous. Why not savor the experience and gradually level up? I would never spend 27 hours straight to beat some game I really liked..."
    So you don't have the same definition of fun as everyone else.. grats. I don't see how being world first isn't an experience to savor, and I don't see how winning the Superbowl isn't an experience to savor... Not only that, but he's got years ahead of him to have fun with his guild and level other characters. Why does he have to go slow just to have fun?

Lemegeton said:

It isn't an experience to savor because its WoW, and taking days off to do this is pathetic, regardless of how much you like a game. Its not like hes getting a new experience with a 'new' game, its the same fucking game that came out 4 years ago with more content, he isn't savoring something new and fresh...I don't really care either way.  Feel free to think what you want, and I'll do the same.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.